ARNAV.. KHUSHI AND THEIR LITTLE WORLD

TWO WEEKS LATER..

Babe.. Babe.. Please listen to me.. I was not at all flirting with her.. She was throwing herself on me..

Ohh yes.. And you grabbed that opportunity.. Like a true gentleman you are..

No Babe.. You are taking it all wrong..

Shut up.. Its a Break-up

And with that.. The door was banged hard on the man's face.. He turned around only to look at an equally annoyed friend of his.. SULKING to the core with heena-filled hands of her..

Ofcourse.. She would sulk.. She is going to be God-sake married and here instead of focusing on her.. He.. Her best friend and his girlfriend are busy in fighting..

Looks like her best friend's girlfriend understood it too who stood infront of her like a culprit with head bowed down commanding her bae to do the same with whom she kind of broke up some two minutes ago..

The bride was supposed to shout at both of them but before she could she found.. A strong manly arms wounded around her bare-waist along with his face dipped in her neck making her so flush and shy..

Arnie..
Leave me..

Yea.. The bride was Khushi soon-to-be Mrs. Raizada..

You see.. Arnav was more than eager to marry his lady love as according to him.. It will be a complete 'What the Situation' if they still keep going on dates and decide to marry later..

There was no point of delaying the marriage as they have already wasted two years and so he was keen to marry earliest like the next day after their confession.. It took Khushi alot of effort to calm him down but alas he was adamant to marry soonest..

Although.. Khushi too wanted to be his as soon as possible but unlike him she looked upon other perspectives too.. Their job demanded their attention and moreover.. They had just realised and confessed about their feelings.. In her opinion they should spend some time to know better..

Won't it be too quick and early to marry? She in an amused way had asked him..

So that means you the reputed officer don't trust me enough still was the only answer of Arnav with a pained expression surfacing..

Khushi couldn't understand why was he being so adamant to marry now as in really now.. She noticed his foul and concertenrationless routine.. He although seemed to smile and make every attempt to cheer her up at their daily coffee dates after office hours.. She had seen him loosing his happy self again which was not affordable for her at all..

If he is so sure this time then she would trust his faith.. She won't give another reason for their relation to crumble and them grief.. No she won't..

Moreover.. She had seen the love..  The confidence and loyality in his eyes.. She is more than sure she won't regret..

Her inner mind her suggested in her full on filmy way too..

Remember Khushi.. That Sharukh Khan's dialogue from Om Shanti Om..
Ager hum kisi Chiz ko sache dil se chahte h toh poori kaiynaat humne uss se milane ki sazis kerti h..

Your love is also true.. And when Kaiynaat has already done its Sazish then why are you cribbing and bickering over it?

What was supposed to happen in one or two years will happen how

And come on how can you see your Arnie all sulking and pouting..

Then and there Khushi had decided that if they have realised their mistakes.. Accepted it and learnt a lifetime lesson from it.. Then together they would lead their relation to the success and happiness too.. Now that she know how strong and pure their love is..