DESPERATION AND PEACE

Two days.. It had been two days for Khushi and Arnav to live here in the exotic resort with their individual partners..

And two days since they last interacted or rather say taunted and hurted each other..

After Arnav's revengeful Kiss and Khushi's words-slap.. They totally avoided each other.. They started behaving as if they are truly strangers..

When they were apart from each other and whenever they thought how it would be when they would meet each other.. How they would act.. Talk and react?
Whether it would be auckward or they will casually behave as friends as they had decided post break-up..

Well this was the Answer..

They would behave.. Rather they actually behave like two dire enemies thirsty for each other's tears..

They still couldn't understand why they themselves behaved that way.. Why was there so much of frustation.. Anger and grudge on each other?
They had a mutual break-up.. Then why dammit?

But.. They both had realised that they did a favour to themselves by breaking up.. They are behaving like enemies without the relation.. So.. They would have definitely spoilt each other's life.. Career.. Peace while being in that relationship..
They had no understanding and were selfish for themselves..

OHH.. HOW THOUGHTFUL OF YOU ARNAV AND KHUSHI.. YOU BOTH ARE SO GENIUS.. HUH..

However.. In these two days.. They had many moments of gawking.. Few moments of jealousy and few of irritation..

Like on the first day.. Arnav almost fell in the pool on seeing Khushi again but this time in an off-shoulder crop top with a frill skirt..

Shit.. When did the lacky.. Skinny girlfriend of his got such perfect curves and damn irrestible body.. And heck.. Since when she started wearing such clothes which would make her look more sexy.. She always used to wear clothes which could cover her decently and now she is all flaunting and the moment his brain registered this.. A sudden possessiveness gripped his heart and that possessiveness ran in his veins so dominatingly that he pushed a lady-waiter carrying a tray of drinks on her spoiling her dress.. Yes.. He even chose a lady waiter for his stunt.. Gender-biased ASR😂😁

Punching in air he was celebrating in victory and was fully satisfied when he saw her dressed in a decent top and jeans.. Only he has a right to watch her in those clothes and no other men even if they have broken-up or she had hurt and made him cry by her cruel words.. They now are more like enemies.. And most importantly.. He is SURE he doesn't love her nor want any relation with her..

Ohh.. How justified it is ASR😑😑

On the same day.. Khushi had seen the very sexy Lailllllaaaaa exposing her body too much for Arnav as well as the other men and her jealousy knew no bound on seeing Arnav smirking at her while she was busy in blushing..

Ugh.. She had irritatingly looked at her dress.. A faded blue jeans with TOM AND JERRY top.. Which she had changed because a waiter ACCIDENTLY( as per her) had spoilt her CUTE DRESS earlier(again as per her).. And suddenly she became sad at the thought of Arnav looking at someone else instead of her.. Reason she didn't know and it irked her more.. Upon that Lailaaaaa's fake blush was making her feel like puking and so she devised a plan.. She made Mrs. Smith's puppy Chocolate run behind her till she jumped in the pool and celebrated her victory by eating two full buckets of chocolate ice-cream..

Arnav can only smirk and drool over her even if they have broken-up and he had hurt and made her cry with his cruel words.. They now are more like enemies.. And most importantly..She is SURE she doesn't love him nor want any relation with him..