Notice

Attention all Random Wattpadians.

Since I have only received two entries for the short story competition, which is quite a sad amount, the team of judges and myself have decided to extend the completion until the fifth of June.

So please write a story. It doesn't have to be long, but don't go a long way over 2,000 please.

These are the details as before but the dates have been changed:

My challenge is for you to compose a short story, no longer than 2'000 words. Then I want you to send it to me via private messages. Make sure that it is proof read (I can fix minor spelling mistakes but that wont help you win)! My winner will have five chapters from any of my books (I will pick) dedicated to them!

Rules and Requirements:

1. This story can be about anything, it can even be a FanFiction.

2. No swearing, foul language or inappropriate scenes.

3. Make sure that this is your work. You are not allowed to copy an already published book. Even if it is your own.

4. To prevent copyright, you MUST private message this to me. We don't want anyone to steal your story.

5. You story must be between 200 - 2'000 words.

6. Have fun! This is for your enjoyment!

7. COMPETITION ENDS 5th OF JUNE 2014. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Please do not whine if your story isn't chosen as a winner. In my eyes you would all be winners which is why some of my best friends (who don't have Wattpad) will be reading through them and choosing the best. They will just think that I need help choosing for a short story competition and the winner will be deducted that way so it is fair.