Mask

Hey Random people who read this for absolutely no good reason, just like why I write it.

I just want to say that I am SOOO excited! My book, Mask, is my only original book that I actually own fully, in other words it isn't a fan fiction. I'm editing it on my laptop and will probably update a few of my edits soon. But what I'm really excited about is the fact that this book is only fourteen chapters long, but is still 14'856 words in total for my so far completed chapters.

And I'm wanting to say thank you to everyone who reads this book and Mask. You Randoms make my day switch your comments and votes and those who I talk to, its amazing to think that I'm friends with people who live around the globe. So thank you, you guys make my day! You make my hours of writing worthwhile!

Here's my 'description' of Mask, enjoy:

'I woke up with a scream. I quickly covered my mouth. Even five. years later I still had nightmares about that day. The day my mother left me. The day I became an orphan.'

She's on a mission to save the father she never knew. Not for her but for her mother. The one that kept loving the jerk that left her, even long after he was gone. Her mothers dead and Rosé been living off the back streets ever since. She's had to work hard for everything in her life so far. So how will she react when her good fortune finally finds her good fortune finally finds her? It's a twist she definitely didn't expect.

(Unedited) (spy fiction novel)