Chapter 10: Good titles don't come easy

- You'll figure out the POV

Sometime in the morning AM

It's morning. And I'm cold. Of course I'm cold in winter, it's only natural. Except I'm not really sure what month it is anymore. With all the hooha going on in my life, nothing really makes sense. I feel like I'm in a Wattpad book.

I look to the left of me and see a stunning sight. Brown hair over the face and a cute button nose. I reach over and brush am the hair out of the face to get a better view.

Damn I look good today.

I point my finger guns at the mirror before hoping out of bed.

"Ouch!" A voice cries.

Of course that voice belongs to none other that Rebecca who layeth on the floor as I share my bed with no one ☝️

"YOU COULD HAVE LET ME SLEEP ON THE BED AFTER THAT INTIMATE MOMENT WE SHARED LAST NIGHT", she whispers into her pillow like the banshee she is.

I walk into the kitchen to make myself pancakes cause why not. By this point the plot has been lost so badly I would sell my soul for something better to do.

Rebecca follows suit cause she's truly a man of honor.

"Okay dude. I'm tired of this plot and so are you so can we just be friends?" She says, tilting her head.

I sigh. It's a tiring life being this handsome.

"Sure. But it'll cost you". I wink at her and see her physically throw up.

No seriously.

She puked on my floor.

"What the fuck Becky?!"