One // Azkaban

A new prisoner was thrown in the cell. His new home was in the maximum security cells of Azkaban, where no one seemed to last very long. The new inmates either died or became shells of their former selves. 

The new prisoner fell to the ground, simply waiting for the Dementors to arrive. He stared across the prison at the only other man who seemed to be halfway sane, immediately recognized him. At the sight of this particular prisoner's long, black hair and calm look in his grey eyes, the new prisoner started to bang on the metal bars of the cell, calling out to him. But the banging did not draw the man's attention, he was recognized all the time. Usually, he ignored them, and the black haired prisoner contemplated taking a nap until the new prisoner spoke those two cherished words.

"Say," the man yelled. "You're Alexandra Black's husband!"

At the mention of her name, Sirius sat up. He refused to think about her at all in fear of the Dementors tainting his best memories. It had been nearly three years since he'd heard any mention of her, and the last scrap of information he got was a statement she made on enchanted cars that made it into the Daily Prophet.

"Sirius Black," the prisoner continued. "I remember you! You're one of Voldemort's Death Eaters."

"I am not," Sirius growled. His voice was gravelly and weak, yet thick with anger. It was the first time he had spoken in what felt like months.

"Whatever, you're still a bloody murderer," the man cackled. 

Sirius didn't bother argue with him. However, at the mention of his wife's name, Sirius couldn't resist attempting to find any new shred of information about her current status.

"How do you know Alexandra?" Sirius asked slowly, attempting to keep his tone casual.

"She dated my best mate for a week or so. Didn't work out... That witch has a lot of baggage."

"Baggage?" Sirius repeated. "If you call intelligence, strength, wit, humor, beauty, and a tight ass baggage, then sure."

"You're right," the prisoner licked his lips, as if remembering her fondly. "But he was more concerned about the kids."

"Kids? As in plural?"

"I'll bet you didn't hear about that," the man alluded with a sickening smile. "Your perfect wife got another fucking kid! I wouldn't be surprised if she went out and whored around the first night you were here! That boy's got to be about three, by now. Heard the little tyke might even be your nephew! How about that for baggage!"

Sirius shut him out then, deciding the man was a liar, looking for a fight. But the years in prison had hardened Sirius beyond repair, and his reputation turned him into a person one should not mess with. He put on his darkest, craziest, most intimidating look and grasped the bars of his cell. The new prisoner seemed to shrink away at Sirius' new stance and the words that came out of his mouth. 

"Don't you ever call a perfect woman like Alexandra a whore ever again or I'll rip your throat out and add another murder to my body count."

<<>><<>><<>>

Welcome to Fifty Shades of Black! It's going to be fifty chapters, like this one, in general, so a quick read!

And I am here to keep in touch with people from Breaking Black! So if that's you, thank you!

Anyways, it's been a long day of writing. So thanks to all who are here!

Like, comment, follow!

Love, 

Bri