Chapter 3

Mitch's P.O.V (Didn't excpet that)

So let's just say this day was great until Sky and Ty found that mystry girl that is lying down on our couch. Questions filled my mind mean while Jerome was trying to get my attention. "Huh,What." I snapped out of my trance.

"Biggums are you okay? You were out for at least 2 mintues."

"Yea, I'm fine." I lied.

"I know your lying biggums. Now please tell me."

I looked over to him, tears were ready to fall. Man I don't want to see my bacca cry. "Okay I will tell you." 

I was about to talk and then Ian ran by saying "JASON HAS A CRUSH!" outloud. Man Jason is going to payback on Ian soon.

"Okay, It's just questions are filling my mind on who that girl might be. It's like I have seen her before, but not like here in our world. But a different world." I said.

"Biggums, I think everyone has questions filling their mind on who she might be." 

"Yea, you may be right." 

All of Jerome pulled me close to him wanted to cuddle. So that is what we did for a bit was cuddle, meanwhile my mind is racing a lot of questions per seconed.

Ender's P.O.V (Finally)

When I woke up, I looked around to see were I am. I'm lying down on a couch, how did I get here? Was my question. I think it might be that gentel man who I saw early brought me here.

I turned around and saw another guy. Wearing a spacesuit but his helment is right beside him. Why is staring at me like that.

"Umm hi." I said to brake the silence between us.

"Hello my name is Jason. The guy that brought you here with the sunglasses is Sky." Spacesuit man said.

"Well my name is Ender and I should get going." I said.

I got off the couch and headed to the door, but someone stopped me.

"Your not going anywere."

I turned around to see who it was. It was Sky. "Oh I umm..."

"You are going to be satying here with us." Sky said.

"Sky are you sure. We don't know who she is." The smaller guy said.

"Ty I'm sure she will be okay with us."

So the smaller dude that almost look the same as me name is Ty. So we have Jason, Sky, and Ty. 

"Now can you please tell us your name."