Chapter 12

*Time skips about 3 weeks okay*

(??????)'s P.O.V

I have been in the woods for 3 weeks. And I got to say this is the best thing ever. I still havent found a place but I will someday. I'm just happy that I got out of that town. I'm at a river filling up on some water and washing my old colthes. I look down and see what it seems a bacca and a human. They are sitting there holding hand. I have to say that is cute.

All of a sudden I herd someone or something sneeking up behind me. I grab my diamond sword and turned around. All you herd was a *Clash*. I blocked the guy's attack.

I hold it in still when he was about to attack me again I blocked it and all you herd was another *Clash*

"Who in the hell are you?" He said to me.

"Why do you want to know."

"That dragon wing tattoo or birthmark, your not from here are you?"

Crap I forgot my sweater was off.

"Answer me now!" He said fursiley.

"Sky, what in the hell are you doing?" I saw the guy with the checkerd hoddie came running up to him, along with the bacca.

"I saw him with the dragon wing tattoo or birthmark and I had a feeling that he couldn't be trusted."

They were talking a bit more and I looked at Sky a bit more. He looked like he had a gold amulet and a gold sword. Also wearing sunglass. The bacca wearing a fancy tux, and well the other dude wearing a checkerd hoodie, blue jeans, white t-shirt, and running shoes. Wow, where did they come from?

"Okay can I say something." I said outloud.

"And what will that be?" Sky said.

"I have been out here in these wood for three weeks. I ran away from my old town because I was treated like crap. Also what are you guys doing here?"

"Okay first, we travel out here for resourses and food. And well going out for romantic walks." The bacca said.

"Yea I can see that." I said sarcassticly.

"Do you have a problem with gays?" The checkerd hoddi dude said. 

"No I don't, I just wanna say I'm Bi. So I'm okay with people that are gay."

"See Sky we can trust this... umm what is your name?"

"Oh it's Danny." I said.

"Okay Danny, wanna come back to the house with us? Oh and I'm Mitch and that is Jerome." The bacca waved.

"And the guy with the gold sword is Sky right." I said.

"Okay first of all never call it gold. It's BUDDER! And yes I am." Sky said.

"Okay sorry about that."

"Well let's get going." Jerome said.

We packed our stuff and went to go to the house.

Ender's P.O.V

It's been three weeks since I ment these guy's. I gotta say I love it. I got to know them alot better and it's nice. Sky,Mitch, and Jerome went out into the wood to go get supply's. I was outside in the font with Ty, Ian, and Jason. They were teaching me on how to fight with a budder sword. I perfer diamond, but that is all they had thanks to Sky who loves budder.

"All right who is next?" I said. 

"Well you got me and Ian really good." Jason said defeted. While Ian shook his head in a yes way.

"Well Ty looks like your the last one."

He ran back into the house and I chased after him. He ran upstaris into his room and I herd the door clicked. I knew he locked it. Wow Ty can be afraid sometimes. So I went back down staris and outside.

"Ty locked himself in his room again?" Ian said.

"Yea he did." I said laughing.

"Man when is Ty ever going to fight like a brave man?" Jason said.

We all looked at eachother with and turned into a laughing fit.