Chapter 16

(Time skips for about a week)

Sky's P.O.V

Just another day. I'm actually happy that we have to new friends with us. Ender and Danny are catching up of they missed and I'm just sitting here on the couch smiling.

"What are you so happy about?" Ty said.

"Hmmmm. Oh just Ender and Danny being back together. It just makes me happy to see family back together."

"Oh. Yea it does." He said in a sad tone.

"Hey look you got all of us. Plus you even have me." I said while I kissed him in the forehead.

"Hey Sky. It's your turn to get some resoures." Ian said.

"Again. I did that last week." I said in a moan childish voice.

"Hey we made a bet. You lost and I won." Ian said with a smerk.

"Fine but I'm taking someone with me."

"Okay then." Ian said while walking back into the kitchen.

I knew Ty didn't want to come. I looked at him and I can feel the pain in his eyes.

"Don't worry. I have someone in mind okay."

He smiled back at me. I gave me another quick kiss and got off the couch and went to go get that one person.

Danny's P.O.V

"Okay okay. I think Jason must of won that round on who get the highest." I said while trying to catch my breath in between laughs.

"Well it's not fair. He has a spacesuit. I'm a full bacca. I know how to climb trees." Jerome said as he was getting to sit beside Mitch.

"Okay who's turn is it?" Ender said.

"Mitch, biggums your turn." Jerome said.

"Okay. Jason. Truth or Dare?" Mitch said evily.

"Dare." Jason said in a brave tone.

"I dare you to kiss Ender full on the lips for 10 seconds."

I looked over at my sister. Her face was bright as a tomato.

"Okay fine." He said while going over to Ender. 

This can get interesting. Jason leaned in and kissed Ender. They look like the are in love.

"Danny!" I turned around to see who called me.

It was Sky.

"Hey sup?" I said.

"Look I need to get more resoures and I thought you might want to come." He said.

"Sure let me get a few supply's to help us."

I looked over to Ender to see that she is in Jason's arms. They look so cute. I went back to the house and was getting my things.

(??????) P.O.V

I am finally near the house that Sky is at. I'm hiding in the bushes and holding a frying pan to knock him out. What I had nothing else but a sword that I will use after. I looked over the bush, Sky just came out and with some other dude. I knew it wasent Ty. But oh well looks like I'll hit two people. That will be fun for me.

I ran deeper into the forest and try and follow them. I did it carefully so they won't here me or see me.

*Time Skips a bit*

I looked over from behind the tree. Sky is over there getting some wood and the other dude is a bit futher away to get some water. I carefully went behind Sky, raised my pan and wacked him pretty hard. He blacked out. I looked over and the guy went running towards him. I ran behind a tree again.

"Sky, Sky! Wake up dude. Come on wake up."

I went up behind the other guy and wacked him. He blacked out. Well that was easy. Now back to my place with these two, and lock them away until I figure out what to do.