Chapter one

Ciara
I had just finished working at a small nearby cafe not too far from home. It was 8:00 and it was already dark outside. I grabbed my bag and headed out. My dad and brothers were so overprotective of me and I was lucky enough for them to at least walk to work and back. I wanted to be independent and work and not to rely on my parents as much even though they are both rich.

As I was about to turn the corner on the street I saw a black suv parked on the opposite side of the the road. Not wanting to panic I decided to turn back but I let out a scream that someone had grabbed both of my hands from behind.

"LET ME GO". I yelled. "please". I didn't want to cry or look at the person that was behind me. "Shhhhhhh." He whispered . "You will be okay". The man spoke. "Come and do as I say". All I was able to do was just listen to him. "Get in the car". I looked up to him and he was a middle aged guy no later in his thirties who had trapped me.

"Ciara baby when will you ever listen"? Shit how the hell does he know me. There was no was that he would be able to know him I mean I don't even know him. "Do I have to tell you twice".? He demanded. I didn't want to piss him off anymore so I just got into the car and did what I was told.

Hey guys sorry for the late update anyway here it is. Let me know what you think of it and make sure if you like to also vote to. I am trying to get my chapters longer but for now they will be a bit short. Happy reading guys.