Chaoter two

Ciara
It was awkward. Too awkward. With mysterious man speeding down the road and that we both didn't speak to each other I felt nervous. What did he want from me. Did he know my parents why would someone want to kidnap me and take me away as theirs.

Finally him slowing down a bit at the traffic lights I felt a bit calmer. I noticed him staring at me one every five minutes and that I knew that I wasn't able to escape from him. Even if I did tired to get help I would be dead.

"Are you hungry". He asked staring right at me. "Is he serious?" Asking me if I'm hungry after I have just been kidnaped. "No". I told him. "Don't lie to me". He spat out angrily. "I'm getting you food". He said as the lights had turned green.

If I don't let my father and brothers know that I have been kidnapped they will defiantly kill him first and then they will never ever let me have my freedom again. We had just pulled up to a Mc Donald's as he demanding me on what I wanted to get.

"Anything". I told him. "Kitten don't test me". He said. Not long after we had arrived at a mansion which was a triple story house and I couldn't believe it on how beautiful it is. "Welcome home my princess". He said as I had passed out.

Fulton's POV
"Where the fuck is my daughter"? I yelled as I punched the table. "Baby relax we have sent out a search party there is nothing more than we can do". Love said as she was sitting on my lap. "I will kill the fucker who has my daughter." That's our job dad. Sebastian and Seth both let out a growl.

"I want every single one of you to find my daughter". I currently had my men in my room and that Love was panicking I didn't like. "Yes sir". They spoke and that they walked out right away". "Let's go to sleep baby everything will be fine." I said as I picked up Love and carried her to our bedroom.