Chalter three

Ciara
I had woken up the next morning to see that I was on a king size large bed. I tried to open up my eyes to see where I was but I was too sleepy. I still don't know he mans name who kidnapped me so there is no point to try to call out to him to see where he was.

I was lucky enough that I had remembered that I had hidden my phone in my bra yep that was the only great place I was able to hide it cause I knew that he wouldn't be able to find it anywhere. I quickly sent that I'm okay to my father which I knew when I got back home he wouldn't be so happy.

Just as I was about to slide out of bed someone had opened up the door. "Good morning Ciara". A middle age woman appeared at the door. "Mr Clark is expected you". She spoke. "May you tell me his first name"? I asked her. "His first name is "Daniel Clark". "Daniel." I whispered his name. "He is waiting in the kitchen for you. He is giving you ten minutes so please be down by then. She said as she walked out of the room.

As I had quickly gotten myself ready not wanting to make him mad and to do what I was told. As I didn't want to wear my same cloths as yesterday I opened up my a random draw to find that there was a long grey t shirt as I put that on and it looked perfect.

I made my way not long to see that Daniel was cooking breakfast and that he didn't see me as I had gone to sit down onto the kitchen stool. For some reason he looked hot. As in really hot and I knew that i shouldn't be thinking of him like that because he is my kidnapper.

"Ciara". He turned around. "Hungry"? He said as he passed me a plate of food. I couldn't lie but I was starving. I haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon and I didn't want him to get mad me lying to him. "Yes". I told him. "Good". He said as he picked up the stool that was next to him and dragged it closer to me.

"Daniel". I spoke as he quickly stared at me. "Who told you my name"? He said. "Oh boy I've made him pissed". "Princess who told me my name"? He tried to sound calm but he still had a bit of anger in him. "I asked the middle aged woman who came into my room this morning". "Maria". His voice got angry. "Go and wash up I'm taking you somewhere today. He said as he kissed me on the lips. I wasn't able to move from him as he had his possessive arms around me.

Just as I was about to leave the kitchen I heard a bang which made me shit scared and I ran up to Daniel with him shouting and I couldn't believe who was standing at the door.

My dad and my brother. I knew that right now that I was completely dead for sure.