Chapter five

Hey guys I'm super sorry for the long wait but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter anyway. I have been working on editing my stories so I hope you haven't stoped reading my stories yet although I know that my stories need to be edit. Anyway here it is again guys I'm super sorry for the long wait.

Ciara
"Sis" my brothers had walked into my room in which I haven't been out in days. I have missed Daniel like crazy although I have no idea what secret they are hiding from me I didn't care all I wanted was Daniel and nothing else. "Please eat"? Sebastian said as he passed me a bowl of soup.

"When will I be able to see Daniel"? I demanded as I was pissed. "How about this sis"? Seth said as I quickly shot up my eyes to him. "Eat the bowl of soup and then we will think of a way for you to go and see him. "Yay thank you". I jumped onto both of my brothers and as soon as I did that there was a bang on my door which made me shit and fall down onto the floor.

"Fulton what are you"? I heard my mother's frantic voice as I had noticed that my dad was standing there and next to him was a fuming Daniel as he was ready to kill everyone who was in front of me.

"D Daniel" . I let out a small whisper as I couldn't believe that he was standing right in front of me. Next I know was that Daniel had bursted into the room and grabbed me tightly around him and bursted our of my bedroom door. I heard yelling from the background but I couldn't care less all I wanted was to be with Daniel right now.

"Get in". Daniels voice was pissed as I started to let out a tear from my eye. "I'm sorry my love I'm really am". I won't let you leave like that again so I'm going to have to lock you up for now. Shit I didn't know what to say. As soon as he said that I quickly got into the car as I put on the seatbelt and the only last thing I could think of right now was him wanting to take me right there and then.

As we had reached to his house the place I have missed most he demanded me to go straight to the bedroom in which I have no regrets of doing as all of me had missed me so much. He has the same messy hair and the same outfit in which he always wears for work but that doesn't stop me from loving him.

"Ciara has your father told you"? Daniel look pissed as he spoke. "N no i haven't found out anything". I told him. "Good". He said and came down and sat next to the bed to where I was sitting. "Daniel please"? I begged him. "What wrong princess". He asked worriedly". "Take me tonight all I want it you"? I told him as I began to cry". "With pleasure my love".

As soon as he said that he quickly got on top of me as the bed had sank and I was his.