The New Kid

Y/n's P.O.V
We were getting ready to leave so we grabbed our bikes and I hopped on the back of Richie's since I never even had a bike because I usually walked to school the store wherever I needed to go and if it was too far I'd ask bill's mom to drop me off We got to near the well house when I saw the new kids bike but I didn't say anything because I didn't think about it too much till Beverly stopped her bike "guys there's Henry's goons car!" I took a deep breath "And there's the new kids bike" I stopped richie and got off the bike walking towards the car and bike "Y/n! Y/n!" I heard richie yelling after me but I didn't bother to talk I just signaled him to shush with my finger. They all crowded over to me and we saw Henry trying to hit the new kid right in the head with a rock I grabbed the nearest rock and threw it right to Henry's head nocking him off of the kid "What the fuck" I didn't bother to know who said it but one of Henry's little friends did Henry got up and glared at all of us, me and Beverly were in the front holding two big rocks in our hands "you guys are trying too hard, she'll do you, you just have to ask like I did" he said pointing at Beverly grabbing his crouch I rolled my eyes and flipped him off "sorry henry but no body wants your fucking aids"
I heard screaming and tuned back to see poor Ben furious at Henry's remark throwing a big chunk of a rock at Henry's face pushing him off balance again. After a few rocked we're thrown I heard
"ROCK WAR!" Which of course Richie yelled when he got knocked out of balance because someone threw a rock at his poor cute face "NOW WHO THE FUCK THREW THAT SHIT" I bent down to richie and he smiled "awe your worried about me doll face" I rolled my eyes and grabbed a shit ton of rocks throwing it at the boys when it hit one of them really hard and knocked him back I grabbed Richie's hand and pulled him up "why thank you trashmouth" I smiled and looked back at Eddie who carelessly jumped into the water with shorts on. me and Richie laughed and continued throwing rocks I looked down and saw Beverly help out the new kid getting over to our side after Henry and his little friends were all on the floor
Everyone was beginning to leave when richie stood back I looked over at him and his carefree mouth just began "GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!" I smiled at him he couldn't see but I smiled at his careless words to Henry. He flipped Henry off with both his hands and so did I richie turned back to me walking next to me I put my arm over his shoulder and laughed "oh Tozier"

Richie's P.O.V
We were all walking with homeschooled as I spoke up "well welcome to the Losers club homeschooled" we got back to all of our bikes as we got on Y/n of course getting onto my bike we all rode to the town and sat there "my dad thinks this town is cursed" we were all sharing some crazy conspiracy shit about Derry "I-I saw this lady.." stan said with his head down I looked over to him squinting my eyes because of the sun "Was she hot" his face went from fear to confusion "what?! No richie she wasn't hot!! Her face was all messed up!!!" Bummer I shrugged my shoulders as everyone was talking about what they "saw"/ feared "You know that old house that burned down...I was in there..in the other room screaming...and pounding I was able to make it out by when they found my parents they were burned to a crisp.." the homeschooled named mike said trying to catch his breath. They all turned to me "what's your fear richie" I turned around to the clown on stage and turned back around as I said with a low voice "clowns..." they all looked at me as if they didn't hear what I said "clowns! They freak me out" Y/n looked down and bit at her lip sighing. was it my fear? Did I do something? I don't think so I wasn't fucking with her this time we all were just talking I sighed and put a hand on her shoulder "What's wrong?" She shook out of her thoughts and looked at me "oh nothing just thinking about something" I nodded and smiled at her. She smiled back but her smile seemed different More like she didn't mean it we all got up and it was time to leave I looked over at her "I still have extra clothes do you want me to stay over again?" I said whispering . She smiled at me and that was the genuine smile I wanted to see before nice warm and it overall just lit up her face "yeah I'd like that" I patted my bike so she could sit down . She sat and I peddled my way to her house I got there and put my bike on the front lawn she ran upstairs and went in the bathroom I'm guessing to change I threw off my shirt and put on a different one already having different pants on I heard her throat clearing and I quickly turned around "Uh you didn't see" she laughed and sat on the bed "I saw your back nothing major" I sat next to her "did you see scratch marks because you know" she scoffed and pushed me "nasty" I laughed "hey we should get something to eat it's been a long day" she sighed "Fine let's get food fat ass" I got up and went downstairs with her as she made us toast and fried eggs with fries "thank you fat ass" she laughed and sat on top of the counter "ok ok teach me words" I laughed and smiled at her as we stood there laughing and joking as I taught her new words about three hours passed by and she yawned "Tired already trashmouth" she smiled with a tired face "yes I am" she jumped down and slowly walked to the stairs when I started pushing her a bit "go go go you're slow!!" She chuckled as I picked her up "too slow" I plopped her on the bed and laid besides her holding her in my arms "goodnight Y/n" She weakly opened her mouth "goodnight Tozier" I chuckled "just marry me already and you can have the name"

Fear (richie x reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara