Song # 27: Guitar Hero

Jessica was seated at the Guitar Hero drums set in the gaming room at the twins house, they had just finished their songwriting session and she wanted to have a little distraction before getting back home, sad for her she was committed to have a good score in the Expert difficulty of Muse’s Assassin and nothing below the 85% was a good score for her, so there she was, getting more frustrated than relaxed with mediocre 70% score and not willing to leave until she got it. Because of that the rest of the guys were there too, making fun of her every time she failed and betting drinks if she will get it on that try or not, Bryan and Ari were playing with her into Guitar and Bass respectively, Ari was trying to bother Jess enough to make her leave the Drums with things like “You need to be more agile there” or “You play like a girl” she just show him “The Finger” and stayed there.

Mya was on one of the multiple couches of the room just tweeting about Jess and her frustration the tweet was something like:

“Sooo Jessica thinks she can rock the expert mode of Assassin by Muse IN THE DRUMS!!! Bets are opened people, will she make it??”

The general answers were hilarious, most of them referring to her boobs bouncing while she hit the disc, and then was Avi

“Of course she can, my girl can do anything :D”

Chris and Mike were also on twitter and both of them along with Mya let out a loud “Awwww” when they read that. Mike tweeted him back

“You should come and take her away from the drums or she’ll end up crying” also getting a response “On my way :D” They thought he was kidding until Mya’s phone rang.

“Hey! I have been never here by my own, should I just get in or someone will come and find me?”

Mya’s mouth dropped “Wait, are you really here?”

“I said I would be”

Mya laughed “I’ll let you in, lol”

She stood up and walked to the front door, Avi was standing in front of his car and waved at her, she did the same

“Why you always look disappointed when you see me and not Jess?” she joked

He laughed “Oh don’t say that, is always good to see you” he hugged her

“I really thought you were joking when you said you’ll come, she said you’ll be busy tonight” they started to walk inside the house

He shrugged “We finished sooner than I thought we would and I wanted to surprise her”

“She doesn’t know you’re here. there’s no way to take her away from that drumset” Mya opened the door and make him a sign to stay quiet, Mya walked to the couch and sat while Avi silently said hi to Mike, Chris and Nana. Chris offered him scotch, which he gladly took and follow Mya to the couch, Jess, Bryan and Ari were in the middle of the song when they get in and Avi smiled at the sight of his girlfriend.

She wasn’t very much dressed up today and he was only looking at her from the back, but he recognize her gray BAT GIRL shirt, he suddenly remembered the first time he saw her wearing it, he looked at the place of the words a million times.

-Right onto her breast, I have never enjoyed that much to read something in my life-

The fabric was a little rolled up showing up the tattooed skin of her lower back

-Stars and music signs, I would love to discover where will I get if I follow that path-

On the beginning of her hip the tattoo always get covered by her pants, today she was wearing very tight and short pants and