~Chapter 1~

Jack sat in his recording room finishing up his video editing on a lets play for tuber simulator. "Done!" Jack yelled , he could finally rest. Jack sat down to eat a sandwich he had left in the fridge. As he ate his phone rang,

"why is mark calling me...?" Jack said as he looked at his phone , he answered...

"Hey, jack?" mark spoke in a low voice.

"Whats up Mark? I dont get calls from you often..." Jack said, He was a little annoyed though, not wanting to talk cause of his hunger.

"Jack listen to me, you are not alone. Lock everything in your house and please have a weapon by your side. HE is there." Mark said in a low worried voice.

"What!? Who's 'he'?" Jack shouted in confusion.

" Jack, what I mean is that D-" Mark stopped talking, but on the phone Jack still heard what was happening.There was a loud smash and a grunt which sounded to be Marks, did he fall? Jack thought. Then a voice came on the phone again.

"Oh Jack, don't be worried about mark he's 'fine' now. Just remember ... Someone's watching" the voice said in a dark raspy voice that let out a chuckle as the phone hung up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Jack shouted

 " MARK? MARK?" he shouted again but the phone call already ended. Jack was a bit freaked out now and had thoughts racing through his mind. Did Mark get attacked?! What the hell...Jack suddenly heard a noise coming from his room.

"Who the shit is there!?" Jack whispered to himself getting a little more scared. Jack froze when he heard another thud in his room.

Jack went into his room to find...

Nothing...

He looked everywhere then he heard a noise again. It was a loud 'CLUNK' that landed right on his head and Jack blacked out.

Jack woke up to see he was in a dark room in a chair, he was tied down. what the...fuck....what is this? Jack thought as he looked around then he saw a lamp hanging over him with a dim light.

" You finally woke up huh?". A voice from a different corner of the room said. Jack jumped at the sound, the voice scared him

" WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" Jack screamed at the voice.

"Don't talk to me like that if you know what's best dumb ass" The voice said again as a tall figure came from the shadows and slapped his face.

" Ow! What the h-" Jack stopped as he looked up to see a tall , muscular man with dark black hair and a black t-shirt and red eyes.

"N-no way....What the hell..." Jack said in disbelief.

"Yes way Jackaboy" the figure said as he got closer to Jack with a deadly smile.

"Dark..." Jack said as he looked down, not wanting to show his fear filled face to him. Dark picked up Jacks chin to make jack look into his blood red eyes.

"Look at you, so scared of me" Dark smirked. Jack noticed his sharp canines and shivered.

"Why am I here?" Jack asked.

"I needed to entertainment, so I decided to use you. Fun right?" Dark laughed. Then Dark turned and went back into the shadows of the room. Jack heard some fiddling sound and heard drawers opening and closing.

"Oh Jack, we will have the BEST time together". Dark chuckled coming back out of the darkness. Jack's eyes started to water as he noticed his hand holding a rather large knife.

"Dark please...D-don't do this.". Jack whimpered, more tear trailed down his cheeks.

"Dark please what?" Dark smiled smugly.

"Please, don't hurt me...I...I " Jack lost his words trying to speak.

"Hmmm...maybe I won't...Although, what fun would that be?" Dark laughed. Jack's eyes poured salty tears.

"Dark please! Anything else...I...Please..." jack's mind was racing im dead, im dead, im dead Jack thought.

 "Hmmm...Do u really mean anything? Or do you want to take it back?" Dark said with a evil smile as his perverted mind filled with images and thoughts. Jack knew exactly what he wanted instead and broke.

" I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!" Jack screamed and tears flooded his face.

"This is your home now so shut the fuck up" Dark angrily growled at him, he slapped Jack and took his knife across Jack's cheek making it bleed a little.

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry!" Jack cried. Dark stopped his knife and took it away. Jack hissed in pain as wet tears fell into the cut.

"You better be..." He said angrily.

"Come on." Dark spoke firmly as he untied Jack and grabbed his arm tightly, making Jack wimper quietly. Now that Jack couldn't squirm away, Dark brought Jack out the door and down the hall. Turning into a bedroom that had a black bed with red sheets and tan walls with dark curtains on the two large windows. What the fuck?... Jack thought but Dark brought Jack in and sat him on the bed, Dark went to the closet to look for something, after a minute he let out a frustrated grunt and turned towards Jack and licked his lips. Darks sharp teeth show in a deadly smile that was now plastered on his face.

"Well Jackaboy... At least this is ANYTHING else huh?" Dark said in a slight flirty way. Jack immediately knew what was about to happen and got up to run. He made it halfway to the door before Dark threw himself on him. Jack quickly flipped over to be met by Darks smirking face.

"Not so fast baby~" Jacks eyes widened.

"Get the fuck away from me you crazy bitch!".

"What was that? You want me to beat the shit out of you?" Dark growled in anger and he sat on jack and punched him in the gut two times then finishing it off with a blow in the face.

"FUCK" Jack screamed and grunted and tears going down Jack's face.

"Don't run from me. You can't ever run from me." Dark said as he quickly picked him up and threw him on the bed. Dark walked up to him again, getting back on top of him. He began to take Jack's shirt off as he struggled underneath Dark. fuck...