~Chapter 2~

Dark started to take off Jack's jeans and trousers leaving him naked. Jack's face went red and hot, blushing at his naked body and continued to try and get Dark off of him, shouting and cursing out the sick minded man. Dark was not fazed and as still as a statue. Only a smile growing on his face. Then Dark looked down at himself, taking off his own clothing and Jack started to feel sick in his gut. Like a heavy stone landed in the pit of his stomache. Jack stopped his fighting, he knew he was not doing anything helpful to himself. This was happening to him no matter what...Jack began to cry more. Then Dark stopped as he was about to take off his boxers when he spoke.

"Damn right it is" Dark smiled waiting for Jack to realize why he said that. Jack was confused can he read my mind?! Jack thought to himself.

"Well of course I can, I'm a demon, I can do many things." Dark said, continuing to take off his boxer. Jack just laid there, quiet tears falling down the sides of his face. Turning his face to the side. Dark had fully taken off his boxers. He looked at Jack and smirked, grabbing his face and turning it back to him. Jack's eyes met Darks and in a quick attempt to look away from him, he looked down. He regretted it immediately... His eyes landed on Dark's large hard on and his face became even more red as the blush took over his whole face and he quickly looked a different direction. Dark noticed the sudden change of color and looked at where Jack was looking. Dark evilly smiled as he realized where Jack had looked.

"You like it?" Dark whispered in his ear. Jack froze. Why me...why is this happening to ME...

"It's happening to you because your a sexy, easily flustered, submissive little kitten. Just what I like~". Dark said in a flirty way as began to nibble on Jacks ear. Jack shut his eyes tightly as Dark then licked Jack's lips and cheek and giggled.

 "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week!" Dark evilly giggled. Jacks eyes flung open and became wide.

"D-dark I...Y-..." Jack lost his words in the mix of emotions he felt. He was flustered, Scared, shocked...

"Don't worry baby...This will be fun~" Dark flipped Jack over. 

"Dark please don't do this! I-I've never even don't this before! I-" Jack didn't get to finish his sentence because Dark put his hand over Jack's mouth

"Hush baby. Just let it happen, it's a honor to take your virginity from such a wonderful thing like you~" Dark quickly grabbed a bottle from the side of the bed. He put some lube on his hands hand and rubbed it onto his member, putting the bottle back with the other hand. He lined himself up with Jack. Jack's eyes tightly shut again as heavy tears and sobs came from him. Dark put the head inside Jack and made a grunt.

"Gah!" Jack grunted aswell and the tears came faster.

"D-damn Jack, you're so tight..." Dark moaned as he pushed in deeper inside Jack. Jack tightly grabbed the pillow and yelled into it. Dark moaned some more as he began to move in in out of Jack, slowly picking up speed. Jack accidentally let out a quiet moan when Dark hit a spot that made a small amount of pleasure pulse through him. D-did I just do what I think I just did...N-no I can't moan, this is rape I...Shit he can hear me! Jack thought miserably to himself then opened his eyes to see Dark looking straight into his eyes, smiling evilly and then spoke

"Does Jackaboy enjoy this? you know... It's not rape if you enjoy it~" He said while having a even bigger smile on his face as Dark stopped, still inside Jack.

"Ermm...I..." Jack stumbled on his words

"Answer my question or I'll beat it out of you". Jack mumbles, not wanting Dark to take it there.

"I...Like it..." Jack said in shame his face red as fire and dark responded

"So you wouldn't mind if i were to-" dark said and started to move again, going as fast as he could and jack started to moan and shriek.

"Say my name! Say it!" Dark yelled as Jack moaned Darks name

"Mmmm f-fuck D-Dark" Then some moans and yelling later, Dark makes one more loud moan and cums inside Jack.

Dark pulled out and panted as Jack cummed onto the bed. "Clean yourself up" Dark said with a smug smile on his face. "A-are there some c-clothes I could borrow?" Jack asked, the blush somehow growing on his face that was already so red.

"Oh but you look so perfect without clothes~" Dark said opening a door and walking out only to lock it behind him. I have to walk around naked?! But what if dark sees me and tries to do something again?! Jack thought as he quickly went to the bathroom to take a small shower, using one of Dark's towels. Then he went back and tucked himself into the blankets and started to think about Dark and his gorgeous body going in and out of him. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT? Then again...Maybe this isn't that bad...