~Chapter 6~

Dark has started to be much more violent. Lashing out easily. Jack had been forced under Darks rule, practically being a toy for Dark to play with. Jack sighed as he finished cleaning Dark and his room. Even though Jack had nonstop asked to sleep somewhere else or on the floor just to get away from the demon, Dark always dismissed the request. Eventually Dark got aggravated by the boy asking so much that he told Jack,

"Ask again and I'll have my way with you in the basement, and trust me, it WON'T be fun." His threat scared Jack so he just mostly stopped speaking. He was always silent. Dark also got mad at him for that, saying that "if Jack didn't respond to him when he spoke that he would make him talk and scream his name." Jack got scared by that too. Dark seemed to be so dirty minded.

On friday morning Jack woke up to Dark in his face. Jack scooted back, startled. Dark smiled and stood up tall, hands behind his back.

"I got a present for you darling~" Dark's smile grew.

"U-uh... A present?" Jack relaxed his muscles.

"Of course darling, reay to see what it is?"

"R-ready...?" Jack mumbled, half asking himself. Dark chuckled and wiped his arms out to in front of him, holding out a... Dress... No not just any dress, a MAID dress. Jack cringed at the sight. The dress had a rather puffy skirt that would probably only go down to his mid thigh and socks that went to his knees that seemed to be made of silk. Jack sunk into the bed sheets. God please don't let him put me in that...

"Master will do whatever he wants to his kitten~" Dark flirted and walked towards Jack.

"Put it on" Was his simple command. Jack shook his head no but Dark just ignored it.

"If you don't put it on yourself I'll do it for you forcefully." Jack shivered. He was frozen in place because Dark was now positioned on top of Jack, sitting on his crotch and holding out the outfit. Dark grew impatient and decided to just force it on him. He growled and put the dress to the side, taking off Jack's shirt and moving off to take off his pants as well. Jack did something he regretted immediately... He kicked Dark hard in the crotch and got up to punch him in the face. Darks eyes flew open when he was kicked and nearly fell over in pain but he kept his balance and shook off the horrible pain to catch Jack's flying punch, catching his wrist.

"Bad decision Kitten." Dark quickly threw him down onto his back again. He snapped his fingers and a rope appeared. He tied up Jack's limbs to the bed so his hands were tied above him and his legs tied spread. He was in the shape of a upside down 'Y'. Jack mentally cursed at himself and tried to wiggle free from the ropes but that just made the skin under the rope burn. Dark smiled at the struggling irish man and turned over to his closet and grabbed something from inside. When he turned back around he was holding a knife, a gag, and a... Vibrator... Jack's eyes widened and he shivered, calling out to Dark,

"Dark please don't hurt me! I-I'm sorry!

I won't ever do it again! I promise! I'll listen! Please!!!" Dark just looked down at him happily.

"You're right Jackie, once I'm done with you you won't EVER test my authority again~" The flirty tone he had felt sadistic with his words.

"Why don't you just make this easy on yourself? I asked you to do something so simple but no! Jack doesn't listen! He's a bad boy. Do you know what bad boys get Jack?" Jack stayed silent, tears stinging his eyes.

"Punishment~"

Heyyyyyyyyy so... Here's the smallest chapter ever... I know its not much of a chapter but I wanted to add SOMETHING to this...heh...(i'll try not to make such short chapters), ANYHOO, if you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment or pm me. whatever your comfortable with! heh... I'll get back to being a weirdo...BYE!