~Chapter 8~

Oh my god my sweet sweet sinful children h e l l o, welcome back to hell. I am your 'host' for tonight. Please leave your sinful thoughts at the door though cause I am an I N T E N S E cock block of a person and it pleasures me to not pleasure you.

Really though I haven't updated this fucking book for ages but I didn't have any passion for it until recently. I had a random jolt of s o m e kind of energy and so here I am with the eight chapter of this... s p e c i a l kind of entertainment. Enjoy~

3 months had gone by. No matter how obedient he was, Dark still didn't trust him. No matter how well he did his chores and no matter how nice he was, Dark didn't take his eyes off the boy for a moment. The sun was going down and honey gold beams of light shined through the windows. Jack stood in the kitchen, wearing a large deep blue sweater and black skinny jeans. He was finishing up dinner. The smell of mashed potatoes and chicken filled the kitchen, attracting the demon that watched from a distance.

"That smells wonderful, darling~" Dark said as he came up behind Jack, resting his hands on Jacks shoulders and whispering in his ear. It sent shivers down the irishman's spine as he tensed up. "But of course it is not as wonderful as you baby doll~" Darks hands started to slide down to Jacks hips. He rubbed circles in them with his thumb as he leaned over to Jacks neck and made a trail of kisses up to the boys jaw. Jack's breathing became shaky and his hands gripped the counter.

"D-Dark foods ready l-lets just eat..." The irishman mumbled.

"Then we can eat it later, right now all I want is to devour you, darling~" Dark quickly scooped Jack up before he had a chance to protest to the idea. Dark rushed Jack up the stairs and into the bedroom, throwing the man on the bed.

The demon stripped himself of his clothing but just as he was about to crawl on top of Jack, there was a sudden knock at the door that was loud enough to hear a mile away. Dark froze in his tracks and after a moment he relaxed and sighed. He pulled on his boxers and jeans. Jack let out a relieved mumble of a "thank god" that Dark heard.

"Don't you think you're off the hook, once this green cock block is dealt with its right back to this, now common." Dark walked out into the hall and down the stairs, Jack followed behind.

Dark went to the front door and opened it, he was met with those stupid blue and green eyes.

"Hiya Darky! Ooo~ shirtless I see~" Anti said smoothly, walking past Dark and into the house like he owned the place. Behind him was Mark, trailing behind him slowly. When he saw Jack he smiled, waving at him as Anti pulled Mark onto the couch with him. Dark shut the door as Jack waved back and there was a sigh and then silence...

"What do you want NOW Anti?" Dark spoke, startling the irishman from the sudden break of silence.

"Oh nothing much Darkidong I jus-" 

"Don't fucking call me that you rejected santa elf." Jack giggled at Darks insult.

"Jeez alright Mr. 'I'm too good for you'. I was just stopping by to say hi and that I'm crashing here for a while" Anti smiled smugly at Dark as he lounged on the couch, Mark sitting on the other one. Jack decided to also take a seat, sitting next to Mark but just as he sat down he got lifted up again. Dark held him like a baby as the edgy fuck glared at Anti.

"And WHY is that??? Last time I checked you have your own damned place to stay," Dark growled, his pants far too tight for his liking and just wanting to take care of the rather obvious issue. Anti looked Dark up and down, a large smirk appearing on his face.

"Well dumbass, looks like we both got problems. See those stupid egos of Jacks decided to crash at MY place because Robbie kept eating people pets and picking flowers from random gardens, Marvin set the lawn on fire from trying to breathe fire and of course, last but not LEAST" Anti huffs "Jackiboy thought it would be a great idea to jump across rooftops. He didn't make a jump and landed right onto someone's barbeque, breaking it and starting a fire somehow."

"Of course..." Jack sighs. Anti suddenly shouts,

"BUT! Like the good ass basically big brother that I am I'm letting them stay. Which is why you should show me hospitality, I'm being a good person for once" Anti smirks. Dark rolls his eyes.

"Yeah yeah... whatever I guess... You and Mark can sleep in the guest room. Don't trash it or anything else in my house and if the royal gay happens don't be loud," Dark chuckles as Anti smirks in amusement and victory, "Now if you excuse me, I have my own royal gay to do" Dark suddenly disappeared but as Anti layed on the couch, definitely not going through imagines of naked anime girls, he starts to hear moans that could only belong to his pussy of a counterpart and he just smiles in satisfaction. Mark of course crosses his arms, his brows knotting as hes forced to listen to Seans moans.

"I could do so much better than Dark..." Mark mumbles but it just earns him a laugh from Anti.

"Shut it you fucking bottom."

<3