#3: Revealations and Investigations

Ray's POV continue

I sniffed back tears and walked out of my room. No not to stop ___, i wont be able to stop her from distancing herself even if stop her from leaving. I'm going to her room to collect her lost memories.

I walked in and saw an awful lot of destruction.

Police is gonna be involved in it. I better leave it.

Leaving the things as it is, except picking something important, I walked out.

The next morning
normal POV

"Where is the lazy ass (last name)?" Kai growled tapping his foot impatiently.

"Why don't you go and call her yourself?" Ray said.

"Why should I?" Kai asked looking away whistling.

"We aren't your servants either, why should we go?" Ray scowled.

"Ray, why are you so angry today?" Max asked.

"I'm... I'm no angry with anyone." Ray put off and turned away but anyone could say he was in a sir mood with the way he walked and grinded his teeth while speaking.

Kai 'hmph-ed' and walked upstairs.

14 hours later
Tyson's POV

I sat in the cab with Max and Hilary while to pock up ___'s parents from the airport while Kai, Hiro and Ray went to the Police Station with Mr. Dickinson.

Its been almost 14 hours since we found ___ was missing.
I wonder where could she have gone?! She's like just 17, she might have gone anywhere...or there are full chances she might have gotten kidnapped... Shit I must not think negatively.

At the Air Port

I took hold of ___'s parents luggage while they talked to Ray.

___'s mother grabbed her eyes with a tissue while her dad looking disturbed even at the idea of his daughter leaving.

"Did you all contact the police?" Her dad said.

"Yes sir." I explained trying not to sound too tensed.

2 Days Later

A red vintage car stopped in front of my house as Enrique, Oliver, Robert and Johnny stepped out.

They didn't have much of things; were they planning to leave tonight? Whatever, I watched as Hiro opened the door.
Johnny immediately held him from his shirt collar while Robert tried to free my poor brother in vain.

"Uhm... Tyson?" The police lady asked catching my attention again.

"Yeah... Yea what were you saying again?" I asked embarrassed.

"No prob, so Tyson did you notice any different behavior in ___? A few days or hours before she vanished?" She asked.

I racked my brain for an answer "___, I did catch her sitting alone a few times and she was also found crying. But as far as I remember she was always like this- the lone wolf. She was fond of her old team - Johnny especially. I even thought she had a crush on him he earlier. But..." I looked at Hilary and Kai and then sighed before continuing, "Kai and Hilary and ___ had a fight earlier."

The lady noted everything and asked a few more questions before walking away to Kenny.

With Oliver

I sat in Tyson's living room while eyeing Johnny and Tala, they both don't like each other's presence much I guess.

"Hey Oliver?" I turned to Enrique and Robert abruptly.

"See." Enrique said in a hushed way pointing to Johnny.

I turned away to see a pair of tear glazed lavender (his eyes are lavender right?) eyes.

I was about to interrupt Johnny before I caught sight of Tala. His orbs were teary too but he was better at hiding this emotional stuff.

"Uh... Robert if you would please follow me?" Hiro said entering the room.

I want this interrogation to end as soon as possible. Just find ___... I can't bear to see Johnny crying like that...

Normal POV

(Crap I know I'm changing lots of pov's but it makes thingz more clear 😂)

Ray stood at the gate of the room trying to understand about the burden you were talking about. What did you really mean by it?

He tried to rummage his brain but he just couldn't figure out things.

Finally, his eyes landed on the two European redheads, their moist eyes when they thought about you and your moist eyes when you thought about Kai.

He seethed in anger and bit back a curse making a straight line of his mouth.

In his opinion what u did was stupid but also a result of ignorance you faced while Kai was being blind and... Tala and Johnny, well they weren't just brave enough or they might have got you and prevented you from distancing yourself. You had been blind to their love just like Kai had been towards you.

With You (on the night of Leaving)

Y

ou slipped the note under Ray's door 🚪 and walked out of the dojo making sure people didn't notice. You knew about a big bungalow somewhere close to the woods which kids used as horror house. It was night and less chance that kids would be there this late.

You wiped a few tears 😭 and then clutched your backpack. You didn't take much so as not to attract attention. A few pair of clothes and one more pair of shoes other than what you were wearing, a few biscuits, a water bottle, a secret instrument box, your bank account papers which were gonna useful in a few hours since you were gonna turn 18 as soon as the new day rose. Yup u and Johnny were born just a day apart.

You breathed hard and stepped in.

After successfully cleaning a mirror you chopped your hair really short, somewhere near your chin on the right and leaving them a little longer on the left, about your shoulder length and dyed them neon (red/black/yellow/blue) at the tips. You dug your pockets deeper and found a nose ring and earrings. Yo didn't really wear them even when you had gotten pierced. Removing your lens you put black rimmed specs and darker shade of lip-gloss. Still when you thought you didn't look different you tore your long jean like hot shorts and boots like bellies. Finally looking a little different and unrecognisable you decided to take a walk to the airport. Luckily you got a ticket to where you wanted. Then you went to the bank to get money💰.

Next morning, you walked past a certain neko while trying to keep steady.

Your heart ached and clenched as you saw your parents crying with Tyson and Ray and others but you just stood firm and walked towards your fate whether good or bad.

As you sat in the plane you passed out trying not remember the past.