#11: iv) Alone [Happy Ending]

Recap
Just if you could decide...

You were all ready and putting on the pumps 👠 when the door behind you creaked.

"May I come in Ms. Sandra?" A sweet and pleasant voice called out.

Him?
Silly man, you could recognize him anytime.

"...

Recap End

... Hey Liam." You giggled at his trying to be sophisticated.

"You can continue being American Liam. You don't look too informal." You assured him as he sighed slowly.

"I really am anxious about the movie release tomorrow, you know." He admitted running a hand through his dark blond hair.

"Me too, I don't know how the audience will response to it." You said not looking at him.

"We are both so tensed now... Even though we are gonna get the awards today." He cracked a smile a dimple forming in his cheeks.

"We can only pray for it to be fine..." You rose from the dressing table looking for one last time in the mirror.

"C'mon let us leave." You linked your hand with his and stepped towards the door when the tall blond pulled you back.

"Lola, will you leave after today?" He asked straightforward.

This was the thing you hadn't thought about. Not really.

"I...I doubt it, Liam... If you have a few minutes I want to talk to you about something."
"I came leaving my team to Europe because... You know why. I never turned to look at them but here they came back to call me, and even now if none of them had the courage to come and speak up, I don't think I have the patience either."

Your tone suddenly became aggressive.

"I'll probably return to Japan back, mom and dad stay there. I had seen them before I left...I saw the pain on their faces...I can't stay away anymore."

The blond gave a sad smile before asking something more.

"Will you become ___ again?"

"No way. She may not have died that night, but that old girl is comatose now. I am only returning because I ought to respect my parents who begot me."

"Oh, okay.."

~~~ 8 years later ~~~

___ was finally dead. She never woke from the coma she fell in years back, the pain she received was far worse from being cured.

Lola successfully replaced her...

You had lost all contact with the BeyBlade world after three the guys left.
You also put your movie career to rest after only a couple of more movies.
Right now you focused more on songs and motivational speaking.
You also earned fairly well.

You had returned back to Japan Kyoto to meet your parents.
Their reaction was really very emotional. Unspeakable and indescribable to be honest.

Now eight years later you had taken over your father's companies.
You were soon planning to shift back to Switzerland so you could meet your real friends more frequently. And have your parents enjoy returning back to their own continent Europe.

"Liam, Eric, Sasha, Rudy, Sam.
I didn't call you to look at my childhood pictures. Just help me, and Jody and Joan. As soon as we do it we can board the plane." Your words had no effect. Literally none.

"C'mon don't shout ___, you'll wake up Charlotte." Sasha joked.

"I know how to take care of my daughte-! Oops sorry Charlotte baby..." As soon as you had spoken those words the girl woke up with tears ready to fall down from her eyes.

"Ma ma!" She scratched your poor face while wailing.

"Marianne! Take your sister!" You called your another 5 year old daughter.

Your kids got along really well but with you. It was necessary to make a scene and chop you.

You had gotten artificially inseminated for both your daughters and had adopted your only son Jack who was 3 years old and was watching TV.

"Guys I need your help!" You yelled in exasperation.

"Fine..." They groaned and hot their lazy asses to work.

Today you didn't regret your decision in the slightest.

Maybe you hadn't talked to your former best friend Johnny for 7 years now and hadn't attended his marriage to a princess.

You hadn't talked to Tala even after all the rumors that he was dating Julia now.

You hadn't talked to Kai even when you knew he was working himself depressed.

You had given them their two chances but they lost it and that's it.

You wanted to live freely for once.
For yourself.
Be a good mother.
Be a good friend.
You wanted to feel young, happy and free.
You wanted to date and flirt and be coquettish.
Be on and off with a guy, enjoy the thrill of youth.
And now you were free to do it.

Leaving that night wasn't such a bad idea then?