#10: Selection

Everyone including your new friends and old, sat in the dining room, dressed nicely ready for a magnificent feast.

"So guys, these are my friends which includes the wonderful cast of my new and first movie- Zane, Liam, and Eric. Also meet the wonderful singing trio and my understudies Rudy, Joanna and Jody. Our wonderful stunts woman Sasha and the best choreographer Natalie." 

Little Sam's attention seeking went unseen while you moved to introducing the Blade-Breakers.

***little time Skippy to 7 days later***

The meeting between your two groups was wonderful, Enrique took a fancy to Sasha while Robert had somehow developed a great liking to the triplet girls Jody and Joanna, somewhat like they were his sisters. Rudy was interested in learning Mandarin from Ray for the little bilingual he was. Liam and Eric, the party guys were feeling on the ninth sky with Max on the other hand Tyson couldn't leave Zane and Natalie's house since he was in a food eating competition with little Samuel (Sam)

The four other guys didn't leave the house because Oliver was constantly busy with his exhibition in the Meet.

Tala was the least tensed person. He had barely looked at his paintings after coming because he was always looking for a chance to spend time with you and more time to make his attempts seem unintentional. 

Johnny had grown more warm in the days to come and was back to his bossy, I-am-the-best, and naughty self. He even apologized for the slap he gave you as a gift after all the years.
But... He seemed a little more clingy and... Jealous? Like he didn't want to share you with anyone else, keep you for himself. Maybe?

Kai was still his stern, I-don't-give-two-fucks, I-am-so-bored self but he didn't look at you like you were scum... Or unwanted.
He was more open to you... Like in the sense "only" to you... A special behavior...

But even though these boys-now-men were on good terms with you, you still felt they hid something from you?
Did they???

~~~3:20 PM~~~
THE EVENING BEFORE THE MEET

Y

ou rolled down on the sofa at the question.
"There's no way I'm answering it?" You said clutching your stomach.

"C'mon, you needa answer this." Tyson said hollering in laughter 😂.

[MATURE QUESTION]

"So, ___, where would you prefer to get piercing? Your vaginal opening or your ass?" Enrique repeated the question, all of your faces red from laughter while Robert, Oliver, Kenny and Ray decided to sit away, protecting their innocence from the shitty games you all were involved in.

"Stop repeating it Enrique! 😂" you smacked him playfully with a cushion. "Who gave the freaking idea to play "This or That"?!"

"You still need to answer the question." Tyson insisted.

"Ugh... Its all so illogical! Well... Whatever my partner would want." You said getting up from the recliner.

"Hey you can't leave the game...." Johnny held your wrist but you simply turned his face to the clock.

"I better start getting ready guys. The makeup artist 💄 💅 will be here soon. You too guys. Especially you two Tala and Oliver. The meet pickup service will be here at like 5:30?"

***

You ended the call with your sponsor company's fashion designer.
You were going to wear