#11: i) Johnny [Happy Ending]

Recap:
Just if you could decide...

You were all ready and putting on the pumps 👠 when the door behind you creaked.

"May I come in Ms. Sandra?" A sweet and pleasant voice called out.

Him?
Silly man, you could recognize him anytime.

"...

Recap End

"... Johnny? Why are you here? Weren't you supposed to get ready too? Or are you planning to get late..."
You expected Johnny to smirk and crack a lame joke, trying to look like a 14 year old Enrique the-shameless-flirt; instead he just looked at you quizzically as if studying your face.

"Is there a problem Johnny?" Your tone was more softer this time, more anxious.
His black and blue tux 👔 looked freshly ironed and his hair smelled of his signature hair gel. You tried to interpret why he was in your room. When he didn't reply for another few seconds you stared in his lavender eyes 💜 as if trying to decipher his aim.

"_... Lola... Uhm... Uh... ___. I have got to tell you something... You know I leave back for Glasgow tomorrow, right?"

The fact hit you like a punch. You knew he and others would be leaving tomorrow, but guess it took time for the fact to sink in. You were going to miss them...

You had thought about telling the world about your real identity, that's why you had your hair in your natural color today but... But you weren't sure... You needed a reason to tell the world about your previous life.

"I... I know, Johnny."

"Well so I had to ask... ___, will this be our last meeting? Will I have to live with the knowledge that you are present and I still cannot be with you?"

Gulp...

You took a deep breathe before replying carefully, "I don't know for sure... I am in such a dilemma, I don't know why I should hide my identity anymore? But I also don't know why I need to reveal it... You are getting my point right? I... I... I am so... C-confused..."

"I- I... I'm fine with it..." He made a move to leave before making fists.
He turned back to you and closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again.

"Jonathan?" To say you were surprised when he cupped your cheeks would be understatement of the year.
His grip was tight, yet calming at the same time. His soft hand gently caressed your cheek before he shook his head as you tried to speak again.

"See ___, right now I'm going to speak and you will not interrupt me, 'kay?" His lavender eyes pierced through you and you nodded in approval.

"___ I understand today's night is really important to you and you don't want any distractions or tensions, but its perhaps the only chance I will get... It will either be our last meeting or our 'first' meeting, get it? Because where I'm standing there is no going back to 'best friends stage'. Today our relation will totally change."

Sweat drops erupted on your forehead and your heart skipped a beat 💓 as he continued speaking.

"___ ___, I have been waiting to say this to you ever since we were 15, for like 8 years. I love you ___, and in the years of your absence this little crush grew into something really big... My love for you increased all through the years... And now I cannot bear to see you slip to someone else's hand. ___, will you be my girlfriend?"

You stood there shocked still gazing in the lavender pools.

JOHNNY. JONATHAN MCGREGOR , SPEAKING SO CHEESY LINES?!