Prolonge

In a far away place called Townsville, royalty decided to have a royal ball for their princes and princess. The royal ball was supposed to be for everyone in Townsville, but deep in the this place there were four girls and one boy who were treated like servants by their step-father and brother and sisters.

These "servants" name were Diamond, Luke, Buttercup, Bubbles and Blossom. Their mother die because of cancer and their father die in a war the Queen and King force him to go on.

"DIAMOND, BUTTERCUP, LUKE, BUBBLES, AND BLOSSOM GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE!!!" Their step-father yelled as his kids snickered at his voice. Diamond, Luke, Buttercup , Bubbles and Blossom came rushing in.

"Yes master!!" They said.

"Clean the whole house now!! The Queen, King and their kids are coming here! You guys will be serving them things." Their step-father told them. "Yes master!" With that they started to clean the house.

In the big castle where the princess and princes where getting ready or the party at a poor house.

"Brick, Butch, Boomer, Silver and Lynne come down already!" the Queen called as she told the servant to bring the money as the King went to fetch the horses.

They entered the carriage and rode off not expecting what will happen.