The Encounter

"Servants come down here and server king, queen and their children!!!" The poor man same to his step- children. The step-children had on maid outfits so the can server the royalty.

"King, Queen, Princess and Prince have a seat and this is Kevin my son, this Catniss, Cynthia, Kathy and Christina!" The step-father of the servants.

Luke, Blossom, Buttercups, Bubbles and Diamond saw the Princess and Prince and they were awestruck. They blush and went to get them some drinks and food. Lynne, Brick, Butch, Boomer and Silver were too awestruck by the servants, they thought they were too handsome/beautiful to be a servant.

"Mother and Father can we let the servants have dinner with us too?" The Princess and Princes asked together making everyone to stop and look at them, like they were crazy.

"Umm... I don't about that guys!" Queen and King said and looking and saw there were no room left in the table for them because there was no more chairs. This made them upset so they got up and grabbed one servant each.

"Umm... I need to get back to work!!" The servant said and blushed. Their step-father and step-siblings give them a look that say you better get back to school.

"Mother and Father we not hungry and can we see the servants room?" The Princess and Princes asked.

"Okay we will wait until you get and one hour got that!" Queen and King once again said together. Then their kids ran off with servants to the back off the house to a small shad.

Silver look at the servant that have silver eyes that is a girl. "You have pretty eyes and you look cute!" He said to the girl which made her blush a little. "Prince Silver, thank you but I have to get to work." She said. "Tell your name!" Silver said. "It's Diamond!"

"That's a nice name Dia, can I call you that." "Yeah I don't mind Prince Silver!" Diamond said then she fell on the floor and she scraped her knee and it's to bleed. "Oh my! It's my fault I'm sorry!" Silver announced and the took a napkin out of his pocket and started to clean the blood.

With Prince Boomer he saw a squirrel and grabbed it. "Miss can I have your name because someone as cute as you should have a name!" Boomer said to the servant that had blue eyes and blond hair. The servant blushed and said. "Prince Boomer my name is Bubbles!"

"Well Bubbles I like your name and your beauty!" Boomer said then giving Bubbles the squirrel. "Prince Boomer don't pick Mr. Squirrel because he is trying to feed his kids!" Bubbles told him and setting the squirrel down. "Your cute!" Bubbles blushed really hard.

With Prince Butch he was sitting in a tree. "Hey what's your name!?" he asked the servant with green eyes. "Prince Butch I'm not telling you my name!" The servant told Butch. This made Butch eyes to turn a darker green and then smile.

"I like you! Your mysterious and I like that!" Butch said which made the servant to blush. "Tell me your name please!" Butch said he jumped down from the tree. "Fine tell you Prince Butch! It's Buttercups!" The servant known as Buttercups said to Prince Butch. "That's an awesome name a girl like you!" He said then kissing her hand.

With Prince Brick he and the servant with orange hair went to the back of the house near the shad. "Beautiful servant may I have the pleasure of having your name?" Brick asked as he picked up a flower and have it to her.

"My name is Blossom, Prince Brick." The servant known as Blossom said as she blush. "Well that's a wonderful name for a beautiful lady like yourself." Brick said then kissing her cheek making her blush like crazy.

With Princess Lynne, she was the only guy servant. "So what is your name servant!" Lynne said with a big smile on her face. "Princess my name Luke but call me whatever you please." Luke and bowing down to her. "Luke is fine!" Lynne said then scooting closer to him. "As you wish Princess!" Luke said then taking her hand into his and kissing it. This made the Lynne to blush like crazy.