Rooms.

The five kids walked into the palace Buttercup narrowed her eyes even though she was happy to leave the hell of a house but what's worse is to live with the people that killed your father.

"Wow this place is big!" Bubbles said her blond hair bouncing , they were covered in dirt and dust but the maids that worked at the palace helped them.

"How's your leg?" Diamond said looking at Luke he smiled down at her "it's fine....don't worry " Diamond only cared for Luke mostly she never met her parents she was a baby when they died.

"Welcome" the queen said smiling they all bowed "now no need for that your our friends and are welcomed to stay here until you grow old" the king looked uncertain but shook his head "yes." was all he said.

Bubbles walked into her room it was baby blue and perfect to her "sorry it's small...." a voice came out she turned to see prince Boomer "oh no Prince Boomer it's bigger then the old one I had." Prince Boomer laughed "call me Boomer" Bubbles gasped and shook her head.

"Oh no. I'm sorry . " She said Boomer smiled at her "it's fine , how about I show you the art room" she giggled "yes I would love that but my cloths...." he looked at her rags "here" he handed her some cloths.

When she stepped out she wore a baby blue dress and blue flats with blue violets on a head band on her head , she blinked "it's beautiful" she said smiling "yeah you are" she looked at him confused "in mean the dress" Boomer said blushing making her grab his hand and he lead the way to the art room.

Blossom went in her room with Prince Brick "wow Brick it's perfect" she said looking everywhere "you didn't have to do this for me!" she said touching the bed "wow it's warm " she sat on it "and soft" she said giggling.

Brick looked at her "wanna see the kitchen it's more awesome" Blossom smiled "sure let me change from these rags !" a few minutes later Blossom came out

Wearing a pink shirt with a white skirt and pink high heels.

"You look great and I got something for you." Brick gave her a box that was wrapped "oh no I couldn't!" he smiled and gave it to her , she opened the box and gasped tears filling her eyes.

"A bow?" she held up a bright big red bow "it's for you" he grabbed it and tied it on Blossoms hair "wow you look great with it" she giggled "so....to the kitchen!" she said and began to race Brick.

Buttercup looked at her room "nice room...." She said Butch came in and sat on her bed "can I call you Fido?" she asked "no!" she laughed "to bad!" Butch rolled his eyes.

"Please don't tell me you dig anything pink and girly" Buttercup scrunched her nose "no!" Butch laughed "then let's play soccer" she looked at him "fine!" she pushed him out and when she went out again she wore a white shirt and green shorts and some sneakers "let's go" she said and ran out with Butch running with her.

Diamond went into her room it was black she walked in "sorry I didn't have any other color to fit you!" Silver said Diamond looked behind her "let the rain fall down!" she said "what?" he asked "let the rain fall down." she stated "is that a saying "let the rain fall down and wake my dreams." Silver looked confused.

"Sorry it was a song my brother used to sing to me." she looked down "but I love my room...." she said "wanna go to the garden " she shook her head "I have a music room" her face lit a little "yeah sure....." she smiled a little smile nearly noticeable but if you looked at her long you would see it but to Silver he saw it in a second.

Diamond came out of her room wearing a black dress with smiley faces with X's for eyes and black stocking and some black pumps. "wow" Silver sighed she smiled another little smile "can you smile more?" she looked up "I can't promise you , but I'll try .....just for you" he smiled and held her hand "ok!" and with that he ran with her.

Luke went in his orange room "nice" Lynne came in "you like it?" she smiled "yeah!" she smiled "would you want to go to walk with me in the garden?" he nodded.

Later on Diamond couldn't sleep and went to her brothers room "Luke?" he woke up "yeah?" Diamond came close "I can't sleep" Luke sighed "you need to learn how to sleep by yourself try for me!" she got up angry and walked out her eyes no longer sparkled and when she went to her room she bumped into Silver.

"I'm sorry" she said "why are you up" she looked up "I can't sleep" he smiled and carried her to her room and laid her down "I'll sleep on the floor ok!" she smiled a big smile rare to see it "yeah" and she slept calmly with Silver next to her bed.