Ch 10

Josilyn Pov

:-:-:-:

Immediate tears began to stream down my face as I'm pushed out the club doors and hear the sound of them slamming closed behind me.

I struggle with all my might against his abilities as he begins to pull me around the side of the club, digging my feet into the ground as much as I could. One of my flip flops break on accident from putting too much pressure on the stem and I cry harder.

Without thinking, I swing my foot back to try to kick him somehow or trip him but to no success as he kicks my foot away harshly and I wince. This time with thinking, I swing it again and flip it as far as I can. The flip flop goes flying off my foot and in the direction of the entrance of the club. It's too dark to see how far.

"You bitch, where'd it go?" he snaps, moving to pull his arm from my hip to around my neck.

I gasp, "Please." I claw at his arms, pulling as hard as I can, struggling for air at his tight grip. What did I ever do to this man? "Please!" I scream as much as my lungs would allow.

His other hand slaps back against my mouth.

"When I'm done with you, no hints are gonna help you out. You'll be long gone." He whispers ruthlessly in my ear, tightening his grip. I began choking.

It's some time past 3 right now, so it's almost pitch black out here. The street lights are too far away from the club for them to be shining any light over here.

My eyes are cast toward the sky as I continue to fight my best against his grip. But, I knew my end was beginning to come when my arms were losing energy, my legs were giving out under me, and I saw dots make their way in my vision. Dots that were not stars. My eyes began to droop.

The loud pulsing of my heart fills my ears but I swear I merely hear the doors of the club being pushed open.

"Next time you're on your damn own, Harry I mean it–" Louis seethes furiously and if I could've screamed to him, I would've. He was so close, yet too far for my whisper to reach.

The man dragged me even further away from the front of the club and towards the back, my feet were dragging more than walking.

Just when I thought I was done for, the next thing I know, I'm being forcefully pushed to the ground. If I wasn't an overprotective mother or extremely weak in the arms, then I would be flat on my stomach right now. But I'm not. I weakly hold myself up by my arms while coughing and inhaling as much air as I can.

I quickly try to push myself to my back but the big boot I felt against my back stops me. He pushes. The harder he pushes, the more my stomach pushes into the ground. I wince. When I try to put my knees onto the gravely ground to help myself, he kicks at them so I'm forced to raise them back. He wants my babies to get hurt. "What's wrong with you?" I cry.

He stops then, pulling his foot from my back. I exhale a sigh of relief. I'm too exhausted to do anything other than rest. I'm too scared to even attempt to get up and make a run for it. I just sit there, breathing madly through my mouth.

Then, it hit me. I felt the wind absolutely kicked out of me as his foot connected with my side. I scream loudly, falling onto my back, clutching my wounded self.

"You sicken me!" He exclaims.

"W-What did I.." I began to sob.

He places his boot on the center of my stomach and I scream for Louis. He pushes slightly, like a warning and I shut my mouth.

"You know what I hate?" He slurs.

I cry in response. "Please don't do this, please, please, please, please, don't I—"