A new beggining

"ENYA" Olivia called "get in the car "ok fine"Enya replied, Lexi ran out the door excitedly with Erin ,Lexi was carrying oreo(the rabbit) and joey(the hamster) they climbed into the car. when they arrived they were in a little town with a huge house with a for sale sign "I LOVE IT" Lexi screamed , next door to us was a little house with a red roof someone ran out of the house who had a red hoodie on "TORD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Enya screamed Tord slowly turned his head "what are YOU doing here" he answered as he pulled out a gun Lexi squealed before running into the middle of them both and shouting "stop......please?"               Tord looked down at her and said "is she meant stop me" just before he could shoot another man came out and pulled him inside he had a blue hoodie  "HE HAS NO EYES" Lexi screamed "shut up" Enya whispered.just after the other two went in another two Came out "Hey he looks like me" Lexi said "and he looks like ME" Erin said "I am so sorry for him" the green hooded boy said.
"Oh hey... your Edd right?" Enya said walking towards the fence dividing the houses.
"Yeah and you are?" Edd asked
"Enya" Enya answered quietly looking at the grass she's stepping on.
"Oh oh! I'm Matt!!!" The purple hooded, ginger haired man said a little over excitedly.
"Ummm well...... I'm Lexi, this is Erin and this is Olivia" Lexi said kinda embarrassed about the event that just happened a few minutes ago.
"As I just saw you know Tord?..." Edd said rubbing the back of his head.
"Yeah I have met the Red Leader..." Enya said intimidatingly.
"P-please don't address him like that" Edd said a little intimidated.
"Look we've forgiven him for that event and he said that he wouldn't do anything close to that ever again" Edd said trying to sound intimidating... failing miserably.
"Well you shouldn't of... I lost a soldier in that event..." Enya said basically shouting. Everyone around just looked at her like she was insane.

This it gonna take a long time to get used to all this arguing...

Ummmmmmm

You can leave now...

Ok this is actually the end of this chapter... 😑😑😑😑😑 bye?