Getting to know the guys

One week later...

"Hey how come you have the same hoodie and overcoat as me?" Lexi said as she looks around the kitchen of her friends house
"I- wait why do we have the same clothes?!" Matt asked confused. That's when Enya walked in with Tord arguing until Enya said something that surprised both Matt and Lexi.
"Tord your drunk!!!" Enya shouted as she backed away from the drunk "commie" .
"Aww don't act like that blue..." Tord said clearly drunk as hell.
"Don't call me that! Only my soldiers can call me that..." Enya growled.

Enya's POV

"Tord your drunk!" I yelled after that bloody com- no he doesn't deserve that title, Tord tried to kiss me. He just stared at me with those beautiful- no those stupid puppy eyes then he said something that caught me off guard.
"Aww don't act like that Blue..."
I was suddenly enraged by nickname, how did he get that nickname?!
"Don't call me that! Only my soldiers can call me that..." I naturally growled at him.

Lexi's POV

I was so confused on what was happening between those two, why do they hate each other?!
"Guys calm down and get along!!!" I shouted at both of them. The room was quiet for a while until Enya said
"Fine I'll try to get along with him... BUT NOTHING ELSE... okay?!" And then Tord said
"Yeah sure I'll try too... but I'm still gonna tease her as much as I can okay?" "Okay. I can agree to this... BUT YOU BETTER FOLLOW THOSE RULES okay?!" I said intimidatingly. I swear I saw the both of them jump at the change of voice.

At least things will change around here...

Sorry I haven't added Tom yet. I'll add him in the next chapter. I don't know why I planned all of this on paper...

 I don't know why I planned all of this on paper