Irl

Lisa was trying hard to restrain herself from stabbing her client and best friend.

Loosing some of the little restraint she had, Lisa snapped,"Would you stop that!"

Natalia turned to her manager,"Stop what?" She asked in genuine confusion.

"Bouncing your knee! You've been doing it for a whole 20 minutes and I've got a half a mind to kick you out of the car."

Natalia frowned while bringing her knee to a holt,"Sorry," she grumbled, turning to face out the window.

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you. I can tell that your nervous." Lisa said sympathetically, feeling badly for her actions earlier.

"Is it that obvious?" Natalia asked, even more nervous than before due to the fact that people could apparently see her nerves.

And I call myself an actress she thought bitterly.

"No no. I can just tell because I know you so well. This is the first time your meeting the cast and crew, so they won't." Lisa said, trying to reassure her friend.

"Ok," she managed to get out, before breathing deeply.

In and out. In and out. She kept telling herself.

All to soon they arrived, reaching for the door, Natalia hesitated before turning to her friend. "Do I look okay?" She said self consciously.

"Is that even a question, of course you look okay. More than okay!"

Natalia smiled in response,"So do you," she said happily

"Thank you. Now get out!" Lisa said, ushering her client out of the car.

She roles her eyes exaggeratedly while doing what she was told.  Walking with what one would assume was confidence, but both her and her manager know is a front for her nerves, Natalia walks sheepishly into the building, although everyone else saw it as more of a strut.

Her eyes lit up as they focused on one person across the room and she sped up in her strides to get to him faster.

"Hi!" She exclaimed, forgetting her nerves while unleashing her inner fan girl,"I'm Natalia Lisowski." She introduced herself, someone cleared her through beside her,"And this is my manager, Lisa Andrews."

"Nice to meet you." Lisa said formally, while shaking Stevan's hand.

"It's nice to meet you to." He said in reply to Lisa. Turning to Natalia,"You needn't bother to introduce yourself, dear, I know who you are." He said extending his arm for a hand shake but Natalia didn't see, instead she brought him in for a hug, buzzing at the fact that Stevan Moffat knew who she was. 

"Sorry I'm a hugger," She replied almost sheepishly,"And a big fan!"

"Why thank you. I think you'll be great for this role." Stevan replied, making Natalia blush.

She giggled nervously and looked away, whilst Lisa assumed the professional role and began discussing with Stevan.