Irl

She huffed out in annoyance and forcefully closed the app, after deciding that Lisa was right and that she did in fact have to meet her new costars to make a good impression on them. Breathing out, in an attempt to calm her nerves. It didn't work.

She glided with an elegance of an angel, which in the eyes of the public she was, having worn the infinity bra two years ago, but inside she was a walking ball of nerves.

Before Natalia could even begin to step through the door it was abruptly opened and she was face to face, technically face to neck, with Martin Freeman. Wide eyed but somehow stoic, he met Natalia's gaze,"H-hey ." Were the only words that managed to stumble out of his mouth.

"Hi!" She replied, with almost childlike innocence. "It's so nice to meet you. I'm really looking forward to working with you!" She continued excitedly.

"And I you,"  was Martins response, albeit sounding less enthusiastic but just as much.

Picking up quickly before the silence could get awkward,"Seeing as your the first person I've bumped into-"she paused whilst extending the box of donuts towards him,"-you get first choice!"

Martin smiled for the first time of their exchange and gingerly reached for a powdered jam donut with a thankful nod in Natalia's direction.

"Were you going somewhere or

"Were you going somewhere or..." she trailed on unsure of his answer.

"Oh yes, I was just about to get a snack but seeing as I've bumped into you I can go back in."

She sighed in relief,"Good. This way I know at least one person." She lightly chuckled in a way to calf herself.

"There's nothing to worry about. I'm the least nice person in there, so at least you've got me over and done with."

"No no no no. You seem like such a lovely person!" She said opposing his earlier statement.

"Well I'm not," he replied dryly.

"So it's like the opposite of the show. Your the mean one and Benedict's the nice one?" She asked, half in humour and half in wonder.

He chuckled and said,"Well I suppose it it." So he all but shouted, then rubbing his hands together,"Ready to meet the rest of the cast and crew?"