*~Chapter 1~*

*~This story maybe triggering so don't read if your sensitive to the topic of self-harm or suicide~*

*~Y/n POV~*

This is it
All I need to do is jump and it's over...it's a scary thought.
Well I guess it's time to say goodbye.
I jumped. I'll miss you.

{a month earlier}

I woke up like everyday and got dressed in my uniform. First day of freshman year. No one knows of my existence but I'm used to it. When I get attention I get called loser, Emo, geek, nerd, ex...

But that's not the worst of my problems.
And I could name over 30 of them but that would be a waste of time.
Soon I sneaked out of my house away from my drunken mom passed out on the couch.

I make to the door then I see blood...
my wrist. I'm going to be late. I run up stairs and clean up at run out the door heading to school.
I go to the office get my schedule

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Homeroom- Math-6381
First period- English-8291
Second period- PE-
Third period- Social studies-1352
~Lunch~
Fourth period- Science-9290
Fifth period- health class-7301
Sixth  period- Art101-9280
Elective- Music club-8290
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run to home room and...I'm lost. I know what your thinking cute guy comes by and helps you out. But nope that's REALLY unrealistic so I asked a teacher from a different class. IT.WAS.EMBARRASSING!

So I'm late class and I wasted her time I really am a piece of trash. I get to class just to be scolded by the teacher. Then I walk to the back of the class and take a seat. Just great! Stupid! stupid! stupid!
"Ok hello class, I'm mrs. Lewis I'm your home room teacher and to day just talk amongst yourself." She says.

My stomach sunk.
"Hi I'm Aph- oh it's you. You'll never have friends you gross pig!" She whispers the last part.
'No one will love you'
'Your just a gross fat pig'
'Your stupid'
'Go die you little bitch'
I sit there in silence as tears well up in my eyes. God why was I born?

Soon the bell rung and we where dismissed. But before I could leave Aphmau Stoped me in my tracks.
"Where do you think your going?" She asked
"To gym to pick a club to join" I say bluntly
Soon enough I was out like a light.

*~Aphmau's POV~*

I kicked her until she was passed out.
Then I walk away to get ''help''. Then I run to the gym.
''HELP! Y/n's passed out and bleeding!" I shout making a seen.
After that the paramedics came and took her away.