*~Chapter 3~*

*~3rd POV~*

Y/n slowly wakes up and gets ready for school.
"Shit!" The h/c girl yells under her breath.
Running back up stairs grabbing her phone.
Heading out the door she puts on a song and starts humming.
Making her why to school.

{*~at school~*}

*~Y/n POV~*

I got to school and see Aphmau with a boy with blonde hair...
{oh I wonder who that is...😑}
Garroth one of the most popular boys in school besides Laurence his best friend of course. I roll my eyes and keep on walking.
"Hey!" I turn around to see Laurence.
"Yes?" I ask clearly frustrated.
"I heard what happened to you and I wanted to know if your ok?" I just nod then kept walking to class.

"So class today...bahbah bah!" I didn't mind to pay attention to the lesson.
So just a normal boring day at school.

So fair I haven't run into Aphmau so that's good.
{skip time to P.E}
Ah my worst nightmare...P.E.
I head to the girl changing room. Wow not surprised she's putting up that good girl act...everyone is so oblivious.
She turns to me and smirks, I can see the devil in her eyes.

I continue walking past her and make it to the changing room. I hurry up changing and get out of there as fast as humanly possible. Making my way out to the field.
Wow it's huge!
"All right, today we are playing dodgeball!I will separate you into teams so can't pick favorites! I'm talking to you ladies." The Miss Montgomery says glaring that the other girls.

"Ok team 1 is Travis, Aphmau, Katelynn, Lucinda, Grace L., Gavin, and Lilly
Team 2 is Y/n, Garroth, Maya, Dylan, Grace k., Kate, Jake, and Ivy." She state

I gasp and look at Aphmau, GREAT! Note the sarcasm...
"Ok the rest follow me! You guys start the game and remember to play far." Ok like that's going to happen.

"Ok guys I'll get the balls so we can start" a bluenette says.
(That sounds wrong...😑 oh well.)
I stand there in a trance staring at Aphmau and Garroth gocking over her. Ow people are really naive.
"I'm back! Let's play, I'm going kick your butts!" The girl says.

We start playing everything's going well. I hit the ball and Aphmau sneak over to where it's going to land to get hit by it.
"Ow" she whispers and everyone comes rushing to her aid except Lilly, Ivy, and I. For us we just stand there but I wasn't laughing like them, I was frozen I couldn't move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it has a lot of mistakes and I'm to lazy to fix it...ya. So hope you liked to but it was pretty crappy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~