No Choice

STEF POV

"I swear you just like your Daddy." Roxy says to me laughing as I roll my eyes at her running my fingers through Callie's long hair as she rest her head in my lap. After seeing Lena in the shower and basically forcing her to have dinner with me I was fucking confused as to why she was so hesitant. I really was considering I never really had a woman hide from me or not wish to be with me and this was new. This was all fucking new to me.

"Calm down. I just meant in terms of romance. I mean you know he wasn't tactful."

"Roxy what in the fuck are you talking about? You talk so much fucking shit. Like you just do. I'm nothing like him." I say continuing to run my fingers through Callie's hair growing annoyed.

"I just meant tact."

"Like you fucking have so much."

"My women don't run from me." She says looking over her magazine as I glare at her as she knows that's a bold face lie. "That was only when I was drunk I slapped a few hoes around but not when I'm sober. I'm a good ass lover when I'm sober. I know what to do and what to do to keep them bitches coming back. You need my help, and always did. You can run a fucking prison but romance....Mm."

"I don't need shit from you in terms of this. Tula isn't complaining neither has anyone else. So fuck you."

"This Lena ain't like Tula. HELLO. I done told you she tame as shit!"

"Why do you think I gave her space and didn't go to her yoga class? HUH?"

"Ha crowding her in the shower and forcing her to have dinner with you is giving her space! Ha!"

"I didn't ask you."

"Look, all I'm saying is we all a little rough around the edges. Especially you. But this chick she ain't like that. She soft, she shy, she scared of you. Tula ain't scared of you, Cheryl was just a bitch, Diana, Lois...Annette, Irma, Violet they were all easy and like you. She ain't. She probably never even stole a candy bar or nothing. You know she was Valedictorian."

"Vala what?" I ask as Roxy looks up from her magazine.

"Valedictorian fool. Meaning she had the highest fucking average grade in her graduating class in high school. And she was some cum lada thing in college. She smart."

"How the fuck do you even know what this shit is?"

"I read hoe. I read. AND she got her Masters and Doctorate. She educated."

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me any of this shit when you read me her file?"

"I didn't want to scare you off! We don't know nobody like her. BUT that's probably why she is different."

"So what? You saying she's out of my league?"

"No bitch. I'm saying she come from a different world. A different fucking life if you listen to what the fuck I'm saying. She don't know shit about this I told you that. That education she got took her fucking places and she found out it don't do SHIT in here. Maybe she got a little something in her for stabbing the fuck out of her man, you know BUT you gonna have to approach her differently cuz different shit impresses her."

"You're a pain in my fucking ass."

"Look, just take it slow tonight you ain't gotta fuck."

"I'm here. Like I'm right here." Callie soon says as I let out a laugh.

"Please, like you don't know what fucking is. All I'm saying sister girl is be sensitive. She might like talking you know spark up a convo about some shit. I don't know something educated."