Chapter 1

^ The lyrics don't go with the song but the vibes do.

"Michelle!.........Michelle!....MICHELLE....
wake up, it's time for SCHOOL!!!!"

As I opened my eyes I started feeling a burning sensation. My eyes were blood shot. I had barely slept that night. I recalled looking at the clock right before going to bed and thinking to myself, "Okay, It's 12:00... which means that I'll get 5 hrs and 59 minutest of sleep." And then five minutes later, "Okay, It's 12:05, that means I have 5 hrs and 54 minutes of sleep until I have to wake up." That went on until 3:28 am.

I'm pretty goddamn nervous to go to the new school.

My step-father had started a small dessert restaurant back in Buffalo New York called "Sabor Dulce". My mom had come up with that title for him.

Anyways, he partnered up with a guy who owns lots of hotels, for whatever reason this man saw something in Sabor Dulce and really wanted it to grow - a stroke at luck I guess. Being a part of his hotel business meant moving to New York CITY! Therefore me and my siblings had to registered at a new school.

I still find it interesting how this tiny dessert business magically turned into this big franchise that's as big and popular as demetres.

"Michelle! it's 6:45 your school starts at 8:10, Get up!" My mom Yelled.

"I'm up, my goodness" I said in a frustrating tone.

I got up and headed to the bathroom, but realised the door was closed and the light was on.

Oh god I hope no ones in there. I grabbed the door knob and wiggled it. Damn it! it's LOCKED.

"Hey! I need to get ready, please whoever is in there hurry."

It annoyed me that someone was in the bathroom. Me and my brother shared a bathroom but he's still sleeping.

It happens quite a lot even though my step dad Tyrell and mom share a bathroom and my sister has her own.

Someone always has to use me and my little brother's bathroom and mess it up.

The thought of my sister having her own bathroom makes me really mad because no one ever uses her bathroom.

Her bathroom is located in the basement in her room so no one ever goes in there.

"Lucky butthole" I whispered to myself in a harsh tone.

"Okay done" my Tyrell says as he leaves the bathroom. "Sorry your mom is using the bathroom and locked the door." he said with a sigh.

I just rolled my eyes at him, I'm not every fond of him I actually kinda hate him.

I entered the bathroom, and started brushing my teeth. Then after I straighten my hair. I have naturally wavy hair and as soon as humidity hits it, my hair goes back to wavy. But what the hell why not just try to look decent for a change.

 But what the hell why not just try to look decent for a change