Chapter 8

"Okay ladies! Go run 3 laps!" My gym teacher yelled.

I was currently in gym last period of the day.

I hate laps!

Don't get me wrong I enjoy working out and all but I hate when my teacher decided to do our warm up outside and the weather decides to be extra hot with the damn big ass sun out and it burning every living thing that steps outside.

Its only okay when I go to the beach or a pool party but when you have to go run on a huge football field.

Nah I'm good I would rather lay down right here on the gym rooms cold floor.

I started to walk towards the field with some other girls.

" COME ON GIRLS HURRY UP! START RUNNING!" The gym teacher screamed at us girls walking.

"No thank yoou I'm good walking, when I get to the field I'll start jogging" I said to myself.

" Ha right does she want us to die of a heat stroke" Someone said to my right.

I look and see its Nova.

"I swear every teacher here is out to get us students" I say

She laughs in agreement "I know my health care teacher always giving us homework everyday like damn give us a break."

"Oh I've heard of that teacher, I hope I don't get her for anything."

I see theres football players practicing on the field.

I hate when theres other people out, I'm gonna be a sweaty hot mess.

"By the way Michelle, Since we gotta meet up for the project I was wondering if you wanna exchange numbers and Snapchats?" Nova asked.

"Ok yeah, I'll give you mine in the change room"

"GIRLS GO GO NOW!" The gym teacher yells again.

" I guess we better start now, before she loses it" Nova says while she starts to jog.

We say our goodbyes as we part ways.

I start jogging kinda fast, just so I can't be last on the field.

I ran around some football players while they whisle at us girls.

Uggh ew no.

I stumble alittle bit, I look down and realize my shoe is untie.

Dang! Now I'm actually gonna be the last one.

I stop on the track and kneel down to my shoe.

Ok make a bunny, umm make this lace into a bunny ear then put it under this bunny ear...then.. umm....come on Michelle you know how to tie your shoe!

Why do I feel weird.

I look up only to find one of the football players starring at me. My face starts to wash over with embarrassment.

His number was 3, thats my favorite number! Wait why is he still starring at me am I sweating that much?

"Umm d-d-do yo-you n-need something?" I ask him not trying show him I'm close to dying of anxiety because of his instance staring.

He came towards me, kneeled down and took my hands off my foot and started to finish tying my shoe for me.

It happen so fast I didn't get time to process on what was happing.

When I tune back in reality, his helmet was kinda close to my face as he looked down and reties my other shoe.

I try to see who it is, but since he's looking down and his helmet is kinda preventing me from see his face all I can see is his messy brown hair failing over his forehead full of sweat and it kinda covering his eyes.