Chapter 4

1 Month Later......

♡♡♡

It's been a month and everything has been normal no big changes.

I finally finished my room 2 weeks ago it took all my willpower to finish it.

Me and Lisa have been hanging out with Ashley more often, we've also met a couple of her friends along the way.

But I'm not really that close with her or any of the others it's mostly my sister who close with all of them.

I notice that Ashley is really popular, she's so popular that some students from the other schools around here know her.

We've gone out a couple of times with her but not to George Grill, we're actually going there this Friday so I'm pretty pumped to go.

Apparently she's inviting some of her friends from the other schools, so I'm excited.

I haven't really talked to anyone at school, no new friends really.

I have hung out with Mark a couple of times at school only when I have bio and when I have english we head to the library and chill.

"Michelle" Lisa brought me out of my thoughts while shaking my arm.

"How does this shirt look?" she questioned while doing a twirl.

She was wearing a black bomber jacket with a red crop top hoodie with leggings and some white van's.

"It looks normal, we're just gonna watch a movie and chill, it's not like we're going out anywhere so anything comfy is fine." I said while shaking my head and sitting on her bed Indian style.

Meagan was having a movie thing at her house and Ashley and a few others were going. I didn't really care what I was going to wear, I doubt there's gonna be any cute boys there it sounds like a girl get-together.

Lisa sighed and put her head on her hand while closing her eyes.

"You're right, sorry this is just the first actual time we've been invited out to a thing at someones house since we've moved."

Like I said before we never really went out back home, so this is a pretty big deal to us.....well more for my sister.

I rather be far as possible away from everybody, I can already feel the cringy feeling coming from the awaited awkward conversations with people.

"Michelle, Ashley's outside, we have to go now." Lisa said while grabbing her mini backpack and looking in the mirror one last time until she head out of the room, I followed her grabbing my purse.

"Bye mom, we're heading out now!"

I yelled to my mom that was sitting in the living room with my little brother while eating popcorn, My sister walked out and makes her way towards Ashley's car.

"Okay, you girl's better be back before 12:30, it's a school's night!" My mom yelled while stuffing her face with a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

"Okay mom I'll text you" I shut the door and head towards the car.

"Hey Michelle" Ashley smiled while turning towards be in the back seats behide her.