Chapter 2

My first class was biology then English and cosmetics then after break it's Fitness or Art depends if it's a day 1 or day 2.

I was now heading to Biology it was on the 3rd floor and I was on the total opposite side from it in the school, Great.

Ok here it is, it only took 9 minutes to find it.

I enter and accidentally slam the door open and as soon as it makes a "boom" sound I then realise the nation anthem had already started.

Guess the speakers don't work in the hall.

God this so embarrassing, I'm just standing in the door way.......in front of the class.......standing here frozen while everyone was staring at me.

I didn't even move not even to breath, I was holding my breath.

It's only cause the teacher was giving me such a dirty look. I just knew I was about to get yelled at, you could just see the steam come out of her ears.

After the nation anthem ended, I exhale out my breath so loud, if I would have held it in any longer I would have past out.

Maybe I should have done that because I would have been sent out to the office and probably go home. Hmm now I'm tempted.

"Miss! do you know what it means when a student is not seated in there seat before the second bell has rung and then the Nation anthem starts?"

"Uhhh" now I was out of words and starting to sweat a little because everyone's attention was still on me. "uhhhh" is literally all I can say.

This day is starting out wonderful isn't it.

"Extremely Late" the old lady that suppose to be my apparent teacher hoping not to be said. She was literally staring deep into my soul and it looks like her eyes are about to pop out of her wrinkly face.

I finally woke up from my embarrassed zone and got the courage to say something.

"Sorry, I'm new and wasn't sure where this class was."

"Nope not gonna fall for that one, I've been a teacher for 35 years, I've already gone through these foolish excuses."

Maybe a little too long she looks like she's ready to hit the grave.......was that too harsh?

"Now you may take a seat at the front beside Mr. Conner. Umm Miss Kimberly move out of that seat and go sit where this young lady was suppose to sit."

It wasn't hard for the girl to find my seat because it was the only seat open and it was in the back.

While the girl sat down in my seat I was suppose to sit in, she had a big grin creeping up on her face, I think it was only because she didn't want to sit in the front, I couldn't agree more, with this teacher yelling and all you must get some bits of saliva here and there on you.

I walk towards the seat maybe a little too fast and sit down. I start to feel my whole face wash over with embarrassment and I just know it's redder then a tomato as the teacher begins her lecturer.

"Michelle?.........Michelle Garcia isn't it a surprise" A voice whispered beside me.

I turn my head and looked at the boy beside me. He had dirty blonde hair and bushy eyebrows. Blue eye and full lips, he sat up straight and you could tell he was tall because he didn't look like he was trying to have perfect posture. He was wearing jeans and a plan white shirt with a pair of grey Nike Air Max Sequent 3 shoes.

He was familiar but I wasn't sure where I've seen him.

He looked at me and smiled and his cheeks got really pink.