Katsuki Bakugo

this is my first fic ever and the picture above is by starrywhitewall on tumblr

You've known Katsuki for years. You know his anger, his ego, and his power but him being so late to meet you for your study session worried you. You've like him As long as you can remember.

After about 10 minutes of him being late you finally hear the door to your bedroom open. Turning to see a bruised and bleeding Bakugo drop his backpack nonchalantly onto a table. You're parents are about as used to this as you are.

"Where were you? What happened?" You asked gently. You're voice careful and singed with worry about your battered crush.

"I was sparring with shitty-haired Eijiro. What does it matter to you anyway? I'm here so let's just get to studying alright?" His words were defensive, rushed, and filled with dissatisfaction and as per usual about two tones below yelling. His eyes focused on the empty patch of bed next to you as he sets his books down.

With an understanding sigh you look him over forcing your attention to do anything but let your eyes linger. As he's about to sit down you quickly stop him the annoyance and confusion visible on his face an exasperated sigh escaping his throat.

"Ugh now what is it?" He yelled with dramatic additional emphasis on the word 'now'.

"You're not going to get blood all over my bed Bakugo!" You say as you get up and usher him into your bathroom. He stands there fixated on your bustling frame as you run warm water in the sink and grab a soft facecloth.

With the sink full of warm water and a facecloth for him to use you instruct him to clean and bandage himself before joining you to study. You nod to him and turn to leave the bathroom until your feel a warm calloused hand roughly grab hold your wrist.

"Eh!? You except me to do this!? You're the one who wants it done so you do it!" He yells not bothering to hide his blatant annoyance with this situation his eyes showing the same complete discontent. With a sigh you mumble an agreement knowing arguing would be useless. You quickly turn to face him; your faces just inches apart his hand still holding onto your wrist. Your faces flush a deep red; in a series of sudden movements he lets go of your wrist brushing it off acting like it never happened and you turn to the sink wetting the facecloth silently agreeing to ignore it.

As you feel the warm water surround your hands as you dip the small cloth you can hear the rustle of his shirt as he pulls it off. Moving nothing but your eyes you looks up into the mirror to admire the body behind you. Every muscle and cut seems so perfectly placed as if only to make him seem more masculine yet not any less annoyed than he is.

You [mostly] smoothly hoist yourself onto the counter next to the sink your legs separated enough for him to get close enough. With a wave of your hand you hesitantly call him closer. He does as you instructed and shuffles closer to the counter tensing up slightly as you reach out to position him; right up against the counter between your legs facing you.

You ring out the wet rag and tenderly put a hand on his shoulder. Your bodies so close yet so far you can feel your heart beat in your head your breath as shaky as your mind it. You press the wet cloth up against a cut on his shoulder you can hear a subtle yet sharp inhale and his hand grab onto the counter next to you for stability. It hurt he wouldn't show that kind of weakness though but you've known him long to enough to be able to tell. Tenderly you dab the wound feeling his breath ever so slightly blow your hair.

You focus on your breathing to calm yourself trying to be as gentle as possible as you feel his surprisingly soft skin under your hand and his eyes boring into you. His gaze unfaltering from your focused face completely unnoticed by you.

After you have the wound cleaned you pay it dry and put a bandage over it, holding pressure for a moment to make sure it sticks. You begin counting.

1...

2...

3...

As you're pulling your hand away you feel his body shift he holds his calloused warm hand to yours as if if you removed it he'd bleed out.

"Bakugo-" you say as you look up at his face only to be cut off by a pair of lips pressed against yours. The kiss is gentle yet forceful and needy his lips as warm as his hands.

To you it seems as if he isn't in control of his body or the actions it takes. That doesn't make the moment any less sweet though.

He slowly moves his other hand to the small of your back pulling you closer until you're right up against him; your hand sliding around his neck as you deepen the kiss.

Reluctantly you both pull away from the long awaited kiss your foreheads resting on each other. You can't even speak your mind is in such a flurry.

"Do you-" he starts his breath hitching slightly either from the pain or the happiness of the situation he words softly laced with any lingering aggravation "- have any idea how long I've been holding that back?"

You can't find the words to reply. All you can do is tenderly kiss your new boyfriend. It's almost too bad this calm gentle demeanor didn't last very long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at school he was proudly walking down the halls with his arm around you glaring daggers at anyone who looked so either of you the wrong way.