Kaminari Denki

Quick authors note.  I'm really sorry I started a new full time job and it's draining like everything of me I'm so so sorry so here's an extra long one I'm out of practice a bit so he's kinda.. ooc a lot to me but ya know the edit will probably fix that.. I hope if not I'm so sorry

ALSO THIS IS A FIRST DRAFT THE COMPLETELY EDITED VERSION WILL REPLACE THIS LIKE.. Tomorrow

You didn't always drag your best friend Denki to festivals or carnivals. Oh wait yes, yes you do. Every time there was one around you wanted to go you thought they were so fun and exciting you just didn't want to go alone. That's where your yellow haired best friend came in; he was always down to accompany you what you didn't know about was his huge crush on you.

There was a fair that had come to town and this was the first weekend of it and you couldn't wait to go. After class you went to your dorm room to get ready. After your shower you lounge around figuring out what to wear when you hear the familiar ringtone that tells you when Denki texts you.

Sparky: Hey are we still going to the fair today ;)?

You read the boys message adding a slight groan when you saw the emoji.

You: Yeah glad you remembered

Ding

Sparky: Looking forward to it. Meet you outside the dorms in 10

With a confirmation text you toss your phone onto your bed and turn to face your closet. You finally decide on a tank top and some jeans. After putting on your outfit you go into the bathroom brush your hair and brush your teeth. You opted to leave your hair down. With a final check in the mirror you give yourself a nod of approval. Grabbing your phone you head out the door slipping on your shoes on your way out.

Once you got outside you looked at your phone reading the time you sighed. You still had a few minutes to wait for him, hopefully he wasn't late you really wanted to go to the fair and play games and ride the rides and eat the amazing yet amazingly unhealthy food.

You were so lost in your thoughts you didn't hear the door open behind you. The stupid grin on your face was quickly removed by a look of surprise, and slight terror, when a gentle jolt of electricity was sent up your spine to get your attention. With a startled shriek you turn only to see a laughing Denki.

"Ugh Denki you jerk!" You groaned at the yellow haired boy as you hit him playfully in the chest.

"Eh sorry sorry it was just too perfect!" He got out between laughs. You hated to admit it but he was right you had given him the perfect opportunity.

"Whatever let's get going Sparky." You said with a huge smiles as you two started walking towards the fair. The two of you walked and walked mostly in a comfortable silence just enjoying the scenery with a couple perfectly timed jokes here and there.

Once you get close enough Denki starts to be able to hear the low music. He knows what's going to happen once you do too it happens almost every time he accompanies you. Like clockwork he feels your excitedly grab hold of his arm and out of the corner of his eye he can see your ecstatic grin as your pace quickens. A skip in your step as your pull him along still holding onto his arm.

As you approached the fair the lines were somewhat long but you were too excited to care. The wait was about 20 minutes from the back of the line to the entrance luckil you had Denki there to keep you company and keep you entertained. Just as your took a step toward the booth about to pay for your entrance you felt a strong hand tenderly grip your wrist as Denki handed the man pq$20 and ushered you through the gates.

"Ehh Denki why'd you do that I was going to pay." You questioned him. He didn't answer until you two were out of the way of the rushing strangers

"You always pay I figured it was my turn." He said with his signature smile with a hint of flirtation coating his voice "So where to first?"