Kirishima Eijiro

I'm baaaaaaack
My health is more manageable now so sorry about that lovelies

TW: pregnancy

Eijiro stirred awake, the cold air engulfing his muscular chest as the blanket falls away as he sits up. With a yawn he looks over at your sleeping figure enamored by the way the morning sun dances on your bareback and peaceful face. He softly rubs his fingers through your hair as he proudly looks at every love mark he gave you last night. The light pressure of his hand is enough to pull you out of your sleep.

"Morning love." You say your voice raspy and tired. You weren't quite awake but you weren't quite asleep. Instead of saying anything he leans down placing a gentle kiss on your bare shoulder before he gets up and gets dressed. You stayed in bed remembering the eventful night you had. You didn't get to see your boyfriend of nearly 5 years very often because of hero work. Being THE Red Riot is a lot of work.

The smell of bacon is what convinced you to forfeit the warmth and comfort of your bed. Getting up you quickly got dressed and made your way down to the kitchen. You smiled as you saw his messy red hair with his black roots on full display as you wrapped your arms around his stomach.

"Took you long enough to get out of bed!" He laughs "Your coffee is over on the table just the way you like it."

"You're the best Eiji." You mumble into his shoulder blade before you let go to get your coffee. You close your eyes and take the first sip of your coffee thinking the conversation you two had just about two weeks ago;

*flashback*

Eijiro was nervous. He may be a hero but compared to what he was going to do tonight was scarier than anything he done yet. He was so lost in thought he had barely noticed he was already back at your shared apartment.

With a deep breath he opens the door the familiar scent welcoming him immediately. He was on a mission. He found you drinking a cup of tea at the table. You flashed him a smiles and patted next to you so he'd sit.

"(Y/N), can we talk?" He asked. That sentence is never good to hear. You could feel your stomach drop. You put your drink down nodding at him for him to start. "Uh yeah, sure."

He was quiet, seemingly unable to talk. He gently took your hands in his taking a deep breath. "We've been together for nearly 5 years and I know we're not married yet but-" he takes another breath squeezing your hands "-would you maybe want to try to start a family with me?" 

It was your turn to not be able to speak. The man you love had just asked if you wanted to try to have a baby with him. You felt tears prick your eyes as you nodded smiling. There were no other words spoken as he pulled you into a big hug. He might not want to get married until his hero schedule is easier, but with the regularity already starting he knew you two could do this.

*end flashback*

That morning was about 2 ½ weeks ago. Since then you've been feeling strange. Your favorite foods are disgusting, you can't stand the smell of eggs, and you've been nauseous. That's why you're here at the store picking up some pregnancy tests. Eiji wouldn't get home until that night so you'd wait to tell him anything. You'd wait for him to find out.

Once he finally got home you pounced on him bringing him into a hug. He couldn't help but laugh at how you're acting.

"Did someone miss me?" He jokes with you kissing your cheek. You nod and sit him down.

"Eiji you know how I've been feeling for a few weeks? Well I think I might know why." Your words were slow as you watched his face. He looked confused. For such a manly man he was absolutely clueless but he did his best. He didn't understand what you were getting at until you pulled out the unopened pregnancy test box.

"You're pregnant?" He yelled excitedly. You shake your head no and explain how you've been waiting for him. Without hesitation he picks you up and carries you to the bathroom staying outside the closed door while you take the test. Once you're done thentwo of sit there on the bathroom floor waiting. He holds you in his arms you head resting on him.

The five minutes felt like an hour as the two of you wait. The floor could be comfier. Once the alarm on your phone went off you immediately grab the test. With a deep breath the two of you look at the little piece of plastic. Positive. You could feel the pressure behind your eyes. You couldn't talk. You'll have a family with the live of your life. You look over at him and he's crying a stupid grin on his face. He pulls you into a hug kissing you softly yet passionately.

"We're gonna have a family (Y/N)!" He chokes through his tears. Maybe the bathroom floor isn't so bad after all.