Todoroki Shouto

explicit permission to use the photo was given by the creator SpukyCat check them out on tumblr and deviant art

THE REQUEST: from one writer to the next: could i have a request for my hero academia's todoroki and i want like the first date or like the first anniversary and what would he and his girlfriend do?

this was my first request 

Tic. Tic. Tic.

That's all you seemed to be able to hear as you stared longingly at the clock. In just a few minutes classes would be over and you'd all be dismissed from class for the weekend. Tomorrow you had your first date with Todoroki Shouto and you couldn't lie you were nervous. You'd known the heterochromatic boy for a couple of months now. It had taken him a while to warm up to you but but his walls were opening up for you slowly but surely. You were glad he felt comfortable around you; at least enough to ask you on a date.

You were ripped out of your thoughts by the sound of an obnoxious bell ringing signaling it was the weekend. You hurriedly put your notebook and pencil into your bag and got up from your seat heading towards the door nodding goodbye to your teacher and peers. Once you made it outside you looked up at the sky taking in a deep breath as you felt the sun's rays cascade over you like golden waterfall. Your serenity lasting the entire walk home though you lived about 10 minutes away.

With a tired sigh you aface planted onto your bed.

laying there as you felt your body sink into your cloud like mattress. Bzzt. Your phone buzzed altering you to a notification. Groaning you picked up your phone looking at it. Your displeased frown quickly lifted into a smile seeing who it was. Shouto was always one to text with proper grammar and spelling it was honestly kind of endearing.

IcyHot: "We are still on for tomorrow right? If we are what is your shoe size?"

You stared at the text for a moment before blinking the confusion away replying saying definitely and you shoe size before setting your phone down and pushing yourself off your bed. Taking off your uniform tossing into the laundry basket you head over to your closet throwing it open dramatically. Your eyes scan over the assortment of clothes hanging in front of you. You furrow your brows as the realization struck. You had absolutely no idea what you two were doing tomorrow all he said was the day was a surprise so you had no idea what to wear.

With a slightly frustrated sigh you pull out outfit after outfit trying them all on. In the end you tried on somewhere around 10 outfits total until you finally decided on a simple comfy jeans and t-shirt outfit. Setting them down neatly on your desk you put on pj pants and a tank top casually going downstairs to join your family for dinner. Dinner passed quickly everyone too tired to get into deep conversations. After absentmindedly helping clean up you went back up to your room jumping into your bed and looking up simple but cute hairstyles you could do. That lasted until about 11 when you decided to plug your phone in and curl up in your blankets slowly letting yourself drift off to sleep.

Your blissful sleep was very suddenly interrupted but your alarm going off signaling that it was 10 o'clock. With an annoyed groan you fling your covers off and swing your legs over the side of your bed standing up. You feel your bare feet stay flat against the flat area rug you have around your bed. You have 2 hours until Shouto gets to your house so you'll have to actually manage your time properly for once. You start the shower getting the water up to a comfortable temperature undressing as you wait for it to heat up. Testing it with your hand you feel the droplets hit your hand being good enough to step in fully. You shower quickly as your mind wanders to thoughts of your date today. After your shower you lightly blow dry your hair and brush your teeth heading out of the bathroom to put on the clothes you picked last night.