Hoodie x reader

This is for my friend >:3 I hope u guys in joy this beauty

I will suck at this ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

I woke up really early to beat the guys to the bacon it was like 5:00 am you grabbed your usual clothing and went to go have a shower. You got out of the shower and brush your hair before going down stairs to go cook the last of the bacon but someone beat it to you............. It was none other than hoodie you have all ways had a crush on this handsome beauty then he noticed you were staring at him " hey there (y/n) " he said with a gin on his face " hoodie save some for me " I stared at him with puppy eyes but the he slowly ate the last piece in front of me teasing me he finished it and then noticed I left.

I had left to go to a bakery to get something to eat do I was currently walking to the bakery to get a pie or something

Hoodies POV

I noticed that she left I never really hanged out with her so I had no idea where she went since everyone is asleep so I decided to go to her room [ PERV] I walked up stairs to her door I put my ear up to it heard nothing I opened her door to find nothing there were her cloths on the ground everywhere there was one thing that court my eyes there was a cute kawaii drawing of me I blush at the sight I liked her a lot I was just afraid to show it then I noticed her dairy ( we all know where this is going) I decided to read it I opened to the first page I only read like yo word until I heard the front door open and close I quickly and quietly put it down ran out the door closing it behind me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still hoodies POV

It was 9:00 pm (y/n) was still awake sitting on the couch she didn't notice me come in to I wanted to surprise her so I jumped on the couch and cuddled her " HOODIE WTF R U DOING?" (Y/n) yelled " cuddling " I replied with the biggest smile on my face then I got close to her face (y/n) noticed this and try to stop it but it was to late ( ohhhhhh shit)

(Y/n) POV

he was getting close to close I try to stop him but I was to late his soft lips smashed in to mine I was surprised but then I melted into the kiss he pulled me closer going deeper into the kiss he bit my lip lightly asking for entry I of course opened letting him explore his new territory after about 2 minutes of making out we pulled away a sring of saliva attaching us together " so we're a thing now? " hoodie asked shyly " yes I guess " giggling while we cuddle.

" well then " Ben said coming out of the tv " I recorded the whole thing " with a huge grin on his face " BEN U SON OF A B U R DED! " he yelled sprinting after the migit .