Offender man X read (part one?)

I suck at writing, so this may be my last one, but I hope you enjoy this this was requested by @toger_ so enjoy this not smut thing ;-;

NO one's POV

You were walking to slendermans mansion to see the other creepy pasta that live with him, you thought it will be a normal visit or so you though after another 30 minutes of walking through the thick misty forest you finally approached a tall building you walked up and knocked accouple of times and soon greeted with the over excited face a toby her dragged you inside and closed the door hoping back over to where his waffles where sitting and continues eating so you decided to find where slender was you wonder around for a good 15 minutes until bumping to someone at first glance it look like him but at the second glance you notice that he had a mouth so you being the shy and kind person you said "h-hi uhhhh do your know where slender man is?" hiding your face cause your so sort all your view was his abs so he told you to come with him so you followed and you ended up in a strange dark room then the doors suddenly closed and locking from the click you heard.

DO you want a part 2 comment if you do and I'll try?

I'm sorry this is so sort it like the middle of the night for me and the lack of sleep I'm basically brain dead