Ben drowned x Reader

This is request by @imaginationisreal19

Enjoy!

No-one POV

(y/n) sat up on you bed and turned your head over to the clock "9:00 am " (y/n) sighed and walked into the kitchen grabbing an apple for breakfast and doing you daily routine, as (y/n) walked around the mansion it was empty "every must be out or asleep still" (y/n) thought to herself/himself walking back to your room to listen to some dank memes, as (y/n) enters his/her room it seems off like someone or thing has or is here. (y/n) flops on to her/his bed and listens to music eventually falling asleep.

~Time skip~

(y/n) POV

You wake up looked at you clock again and it reads 10:00 pm "oh wow I missed dinner oh well" you stated to yourself as I sit up from my bed and walks out of my door closing my door behind me, walking down stairs I see ben drowned sitting on the couch watching a movie (Any scary movie), deciding to watch it with him you settle down on the couch rapping the blanket you both now share around you, as you cuddle into him "comfy there" he said with this grin on him face as you notice what you're doing you back away a bit blushing like a mad man, after a while you forgot about it and continued watching the movie. You were the movie so far when a jump scare happen you jumped as you clung on to ben who was snickering letting go of him you blush a deep red he raped his arms around you.

Ben's POV

As (y/n) jumped and hung on me she/he let go a snickered finding it cute, he/ she was adorable always hyperactive sweet, kind, funny I pulled het/him to me and cuddled her turning the movie I enjoyed this after a while (y/n) gave up and we cuddled eventually falling asleep.

~time skip~

I woke up still having (y/n) asleep in my arms "Hey sleepy heads" Jeff called out of the couch I amedily sit up waking (y/n), (y/n) just started to laugh confusing me and Jeff she/ he stood up kissing me on the cheek and running off to her/his room.

I hope you enjoyed this I basically wrote this at 1:00 in the morning

I won't really be active on Wattpad as much as I used to but if you want to keep up with what I'm doing here:

my channel