Chapter 6

A few days passed and Luna didn't hear any news of the King.  She tried asking the guards what had happened but she was only answered with their lifeless eyes.  She also tried looking for that lilac servant, the one that didn't seemed to be under a trance but she was nowhere to be found so that didn't help either.

The Princess couldn't shake off the feeling of something amiss.

His abrupt departure and disappearance did not bode well with her.

Why are you concerned with him? Now that he's gone, it means you can go find Celestia and the others.

''Right...'' Luna muttered, sitting upright on her bed.

The two guards outside. I need to find an excuse to get out. But what?

Luna thought hard, then found one that would befit a princess.

She opened her door and calmly left, leaving the two guards that were at her door alarmed.

"Your Highness, where are you going? " One of the guards asked.

Luna stopped in her tracks, breathing in hard.

"To pick a chambermaid of course.'' Luna said, assuming a haughty tone.'' I am a princess. I have my needs."

The two guards stared at each other.

"The king said you were to remain in your chambers at all times." Said the second guard, opening her chamber doors."Your Highness, if you will."

"I am your future queen,'' Luna lashed, teal eyes alight .''And I say I will be choosing a chambermaid. I am sure the King will not mind my actions so why do you?"

The two Guards looked at her, dumbfounded."Then allow us to escort you."

"Very well then," Luna said, tipping her chin up to continue the act.

The trio made their way through the Crystal halls silently. This made Luna slightly appreciate that they were under Sombra's control.

They weren't allowed to talk unless necessary.

And weren't allowed to think much as well.

" Where are you headed off to, Princess?"

Luna stiffened at the voice. She sucked her chest and turned to see King Sombra.

" To pick a chambermaid, of course." She repeated smoothly.

He tilted his head. "And where do you wish to find one?"

"The dungeons. It is not as if there's anywhere else I can find one, can I?" Luna said.

" I see. Then allow me to come with you then." Sombra said with a twinkle in his eye.'' I know a thing and two about good servants.''

Before Luna could say anything, he was already walking off.

She cursed at him silently.

Luna followed begrudgingly behind, unsure of what else to do.

"Why the sudden thought of a chambermaid?" Sombra asked, turning to Luna.

Luna stared at him, startled by the question."Well... I do need someone to clean up my chambers, don't I? I am a princess thus quite accustomed to the use of a chambermaid."

Sombra gave Luna a look then laughed." Ah, of course, forgive my oversight."

Luna turned a slight shade of red from embarrassment at his laugh.

She had never needed chambermaids much back in Canterlot, instead, she was quite competent with basic housekeeping.

But now she had to act like a prissy princess who didn't know how to use a broom.