Chapter 7

"Your room is so big Princess!" Pinkie exclaimed as she jumped onto Luna's bed.

Luna smiled at her antics." Yes, I suppose it is. But do please just call me Luna." Luna turned to Fluttershy and grinned." Both of you."

Pinkie nodded and let herself sink into the bed." It's soo comfy. Fluttershy! Come here! "

"Ah, no thank you, Pinkie," Fluttershy said, still a little flabbergasted at her sudden freedom.

"Suit yourself!" Said Pinkie, who was already making herself feel at home.

"Both of you must be feeling terrible from your time in the dungeons so please, just enjoy and make yourselves comfortable here," Luna said as she sat down on a nearby chair.

Pinkie and Fluttershy turned to look at each other.

"Well, it wasn't that bad! It was a little scary at times since it was just the two of us but it was quite cosy!" Pinkie said as she sat upright.

Fluttershy agreed."We were treated quite well. Well as good as you can treat prisoners."

Luna was stunned. She had thought they would be subjected to cruel and unjust treatment but it was quite the opposite.

Luna shook off her thoughts."Well, I'm quite glad your time there was pleasant but if you don't mind, may I ask what exactly happened when King Sombra came?"

"Twilight found out about a Crystal Heart and in order to charge it, the Crystal people's spirits had to be lifted first so we set up a Crystal Fair to do so!" Said Pinkie first.

Fluttershy continued from Pinkie."While we were doing that, Spike and her went to find the Crystal Heart but then the King came and started to frighten everyone. Twilight still wasn't here but we saw Spike falling down from the top of the palace with what we think is the Crystal Heart. Princess Cadence did try to catch him but Sombra already got to him faster. He caught Spike and Cadence then after that shadows came toward us and-"

Fluttershy groaned in pain, rubbing her forehead." Then after that, we don't know what happened. Me and Pinkie just woke up in the dungeons after."

Pinkie nodded to confirm.

"So you do not know what happened to everyone else?" Luna asked.

Fluttershy nodded and turned her head down." We're sorry, we don't seem to remember anything that happened."

Sombra must have erased their memories so they wouldn't have known where to look for their friends. Using a hex no doubt, judging from Fluttershy's sudden migraine.

Luna gritted her teeth.

"It is not your fault. Memory lapses happen and I am very sure a certain King is the one behind it." Luna said as gently as she could.

"Now please, rest. I do not wish to keep you up any longer. I can sense insomnia between the both of you. " Luna said as she ushered Fluttershy to the bed and covered both of them in a snug blanket.

"How can we sleep when we've just-" Pinkie exclaimed before falling deep into slumber.

Fluttershy yawned." Thank you, Luna."

She watched as Fluttershy slept peacefully alongside Pinkie Pie.

I should fetch a bouquet of lavender for them. Luna thought. It shall help them sleep more comfortably.

Luna went to her balcony and gazed down on the Royal Crystal Gardens.

It should have lavender. She thought.