The Middle Of Two Oceans...

POV: Hermione. Don't Play the song Until I tell you lovers! 😘

The week leading into this catastrophic arranged weekend with Malfoy was a nightmare.

Ronald and I were fighting constantly.

Abnormally more than usual...

I was particularly snippy with Harry at work today. So he jokingly asked me if I was pregnant or if it was my time of the month again?! I splashed my scalding coffee all over him and with the wave of my wand, I turned his voice into only speaking in a high pitched foreign pixie language for the three hours... he did later apologize for being such an imbecile, he knew better than to poke at me. The rest of the workday was disastrous to say the least... A former Death Eater, that we knew all too well, Scabior, was in hiding and escaped through Harry fingers during his arrest... which put an even bigger damper on the upcoming weekend that was glooming above me all day.

I was finally home reliving everything that had happened between Malfoy, Ronald, and I...

I couldn't believe Ronald would agree to this disgusting and demeaning slave venture. He was off put at his own actions, but still agreed to follow through, not having any other choice because of the Unbreakable Vow and mainly because of his greedy desperations for money. It made me think, "Does he truly love money, more than me?" I asked myself staring at my engagement ring and circling it around my finger standing alone in my bathroom. I felt a tear streaming down my cheek and landing on top of my hand that wore the ring that Ron gave to me as a symbol for our relationship to wed. I took it off my finger, for the first time since Ronald placed it upon me... and returned it back to the box that Ron used to hold my ring. My stomach summersaulted and I couldn't bear to look at the ring that reminded me of him any longer...

I harshly zipped my luggage bag, finishing packing my clothes for a weekend alone with Draco Malfoy. I hadn't a clue as to what to pack, so I improvised with some dresses and everyday clothes, feeling like a paid escort. Well in all actuality Hermione,

you are one...

"Are you all packed?" Ronald dared to ask me. I slowly turned my head glaring at him and narrowing my eyes at the weasel over my shoulder.

I didn't speak a word to him and lifted my suitcase with my hand, showing him I was ready to leave with a sneering stare.

"Let me help you," Ronald demanded and I pushed him to the side with my shoulder muttering, "I can handle it myself," and retrieved my wand from my pocket and ordered my suitcase to the front door by magic taunting him, "LeviOsaa!" I properly annunciated the incantation as we softly smiled me and I huffed under my breath with annoyance brewing in my veins.

I walked to our living room feeling the urge to burst into tears. But I couldn't cry anymore. I had lost all the tears from my eyes from crying all week.

"It'll be over before you know it. You'll be back home and we'll forget about this mess," Ronald exclaimed trying to sound sympathetic to the situation he had put me in... I held my tongue again. I couldn't even talk to him, the hurt was so embedded into my soul. I don't know if I would ever be able to forgive him for what he'd done to me...

Our doorbell rang and Ronald answered the door. It was Malfoy's House Elf assistant wearing his dapper suit.

"Miss Granger, my apologies for not introducing myself the first time I made your acquaintance. My name is Carson. Master Malfoy's most trusted adviser..." he bowed respectfully and stood asking,"I presume you're ready to join Master Malfoy?" He gentlemanly asked.

I shook my head yes looking down at our wooden floor and proceeded out the door to Malfoy's secluded requests. Ronald then stopped me, taking hold of my arm and forcing me to face him.