Malfoy's Quarters...

POV: Hermione... Play The Song! 😘😭❤️

Draco never stopped kissing me, nor did he ever let go of me in the midsts of our durational spellbounds of lust, in our every dehydration's neediness to have each other to quench our desired thirsts.

He was clearly taking advantage of this moment, and was going to make this night last in our memories for eternity... My wariness was to cast into the sea, with the waves lustful ebbs and flows consuming us. I was so hungry for Draco Malfoy to be inside of my carnality. I could literally feel him buried deep within me...

He was completely in tune and devoted to my every gluttonous desire of foreplay...

Draco knew my wants, my wanderlusts, and my wishes as much as I did... and bringing me into another multi dimensional universe of sex, that I never knew could exceed my past encounters with...

He continuously kissed me backwards, gliding us towards his bed. He began to slowly pull down the straps of my wined colored dress off of my shoulders.

He then quickly removed his fateful blazer, throwing it across the room like caution to the wind and hungrily found me in his embraces, yet again. Draco had so roughly pushed me back into his body, it caused me to gasp. His hankering of me viewed and felt as if I had already left him and he realized my absence, and desperately trapped me in his arms once again...

I took hold of the middle of his serpent skinned tie, loosening it with my impatience shaking profusely and pulled it harshly off his neck. Notwithstanding in my flows of preceding with ripping open his costly dress shirt and I immediately apologized with a breathily chuckle... "I'm sorry," mouthing my apologies against his drug-like nectars, sucking me in like a Venus Fly Trap in his seduction of conjures.

He smiled into my kisses whispering, "It's alright, Hermione," and closing his beautiful stargazingly slated eyes not of my Muggleborn world, but of the Magical world he was born into.

Hearing Draco saying my name aloud, was an action of cupidity puncturing my soul with his tonic arrows increasing my heart to knowing my truths...

He was my home.

Anne was right... I knew she was right, even before I ever heard her rationales of our past and possible future love story... The man I never knew I longed for, was always right there in front of me... silently screaming, "It's me... it's always been me... and I could be forever yours... if only, you'd let me."

Before I knew it, he was me laying me down on his massive bed with nothing on his upper body, as he hovered in angst above me. He was muscular and strong in his stature. Truth be told... he was devastatingly beautiful in his handsome robust calamities.

He kissed me as I smoothed my hand on his architectural abs fit for Greek God.

He ensued his wants further, by pulling the sides of my dress down as it leaked slowly off of my body revealing to him that I was not wearing any threads of lingerie.

My naked body was unveiled to him for the very first time... and he took in every inch of my being, before him. He explored his calculated gray matter eyes as if, I were the most beautiful witch he'd ever met nor seen.

Draco ran his hands upwards against my uncovered stomach and making his way to cusp my breasts in his ardent grips.

He kneaded them in his risqué crafts and bringing himself down to lay on top of me for more supple needs to covet me in his mouth...

He placed his tongue at the end of my throat, licking the middle of my attachment like a thawing ice cream cone liquefying on a hot summers day. Ultimately, bringing hisself to my left ear and whispering, "You are so mouthwatering," and growled squeezing my right thigh in his helpless metacarpus pursuing craves of me.