All I Need... Is You...

POV: Hermione. Play The Song! 😘

I awoke in Draco's arms with my bare breasts laying against his chest, and feeling the sweet breaths of his lungs expanding and falling with his natural ease, causing my body to slightly lift up and down, right along with his precious breaths.

I raised my head up to see what the time was on his chromed Slytherin crested clock resting on his nightstand. And it was already noon!

We slept in from our nightly crushing idolatries, that lasted until the wee hours of the morning. I could feel the soreness already in my hips, from having them in susceptible positions for our plushly illicit liaisons...

Draco groaned in his awakenings, rubbing his hands all over my exposed back and proceeding to run his given pointer finger down the middle of my spine, causing chills to erupt all over my body unraveling my senses from the inside out...

"Good morning, Hermione Granger," He whispered peering at the clock and speaking, "Or rather, afternoon," finishing with his smile that had me locked in incessant conflicting parallels to run away with him... and be with him for the rest of my life...

But, alas... this just wasn't the case. We could never make this work. I had made my life with Ronald, and had already promised myself to him... His entire family had taken me in as one of their own... how could I just drop The Weasley's, after everything they've done for me and run off with Draco? Corollary, and in all actuality, unbeknownst to Ronald, he pushed this to happen. Without the slightest doubt of ramifications or care, because of his blinders of the all mighty Galleon, brought Draco and I together... how could he be so willing to offer me up as a possession to give to whomever he wished for, for money?! This was unquestionably alarming to me... a red flag of the Ginger I had fallen for, was becoming more and more distant, with my consciousness blaring to me, "This is a sign of an unruly future!"

My mind was fogged with conflict giving me heartburn and making me nauseous. One hand was dealing me a safe life with Ronald and his family I adored... but maybe, just maybe, I realized then, that I only loved Ronald because of his family. I loved his family more, than I initially and frankly loved him. His family was the whole packaged deal. I never wanted to hurt them... they've been through enough...

The other hand was laying underneath me. Staring right at me, unhindered in my truths that Draco Malfoy was the man, the wizard, that I was supposed to be with for the rest of my life... Draco was the dangerous forbidden green apple that was pulling me further and further away to his dark side of magic, that was in all matters luminous in my brightest solution to what happiness was... this was just one weekend with him, and I had never been this happy, in all my life... However, the final answer wasn't all this conclusive. Draco wasn't by any means innocent in this whole mess. He paid to have me here with him... yet it was obvious, to show me what I was missing and what we could be... still, I was peeved about everything... And, another layer to my trepidation's, Draco's family would never accept me. My mum always told me, "When you marry your husband, you're also marrying his family." So how on Godric Gryffindor's Sword and Salazar's Slytherin's Locket was this to work?!

I sat up off of him covering my body with his black sheets, feeling the sequencing of nausea knowing what I had to do... we had to let each other go. As much as it killed me with my entire existence, I knew it was for the best...

"Being shy now, are we?" Draco sneered, snaking his hands around my waist and trying to make me lay back down with him.

"Don't..." I angrily jerked away from his pursuits, hanging my head down looking at my lap and feeling the tears abounding my flustered cheeks, not being able to look at him.